Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

United are such an interesting form team. They have periods where it looks like Ole is a bad 45 minutes away from losing. Then they go on runs like they currently are in Europe.

As someone else said. They could reasonably win a cup or two with this squad.

They were shite against both Palace and Brighton as well.

PSG are looking poor and RB aren't that great. Hope they win at the weekend though!

They have plenty of match winners in their squad but still, for me anyway, a weak centre. They are a good cup side but no way they're getting close to winning the PL under Ole.
Exactly those games were before they played us, what I’m saying is since they have played us they have looked really good, and to be fair they really didn’t have a pre season before the games u mention. We got fit in the qualifier games which benefitted us.

I still think we have a better team than them but I think they are a decent side when compared to the rest of the top 6 at the moment.

Fair play to Rashford for giving that penalty to Martial (who hasn't scored this season) despite being on a hat-trick.

The lad has got a fantastic head on his shoulders.

If we lose Reguilon we could probably do worse than the Club Brügge left back. Very attacking and had been a terror for Lazio.

Back
Top Bottom