Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nothing wrong with playing back in Holland or even perhaps Denmark. He might even be able to enjoy his football.
He'll only really start to enjoy playing again when he finally realises the game doesn't owe him anything or think that he's having a tough deal from his manager / club.
When he finally comes to the conclusion that it's up to him to show consistency in his performances, have a positive attitude and a willingness to put 100% effort into training then he might enjoy a brighter and more successful future than he has now.

Yep I agree but as I said they never ever come back stronger and better until they learn. Ozil will not be able to command such a salary again and it will take a miracle to kick start his now non existent career.

Fuck him
Bug eyed cunt

Eriksen quote on the BBC :

Inter Milan midfielder Christian Eriksen is in line to win his 100th cap for Denmark at Wembley, where he played for a season with former club Tottenham when the new stadium was being built.

Eriksen, 28, played more than 300 games in seven seasons with Spurs, before moving to Serie A last January.

"It's good to be back at Wembley and back in London," he said. "To reach 100 in tomorrow's game is impressive, in a weird way, because it's something you only think about when you retire.

"You want to play the next game, and the next one. When I retire, I'll look back - but at the moment it's just about the next one.

"You play for Denmark because
you are talented and because you work for it."

Nice to know he still hasn't lost that modesty and humility he became so famous for whilst trying to leave Spurs.

No thanks. Ever.

Bale had his best ever season and left to one of the biggest clubs in the world. They way he has come back is almost poetic.

Eriksen went to shit, downed tools, phoned in his performances and went to the only club that would take him to get away. No way he comes back from that for me.

Last edited:
He is no longer the player he used to be.

If he wishes to play regulary, I think he has to accept a massive pay cut and accept a move in some other league that is not in the top five.

I was walking through a local park last Sunday, lots of youth teams playing on the muddy pitches.

A boy of about 13 put in a peach of a corner, right onto the penalty spot.

How hard can it be?!
Gave you a funny but I actually agree with you.

On SSN they asked Neville about Harry taking corners for England. His response was somethhing along the lines of
"It started with wide free kicks, as Harry is the best at hitting a dead ball "

Me:
"Fucking hell, what you're saying is that out of 11 professional footballers, only one can put in a corner ?"

On SSN they asked Neville about Harry taking corners for England. His response was somethhing along the lines of

Me:
"Fucking hell, what you're saying is that out of 11 professional footballers, only one can put in a corner ?"

Apparently the ability to "put it in the mixer" is an elite footballing trait these days. :llorishuh:

Me:

The way Harry is playing this season I reckon he could take a corner and get on the end of it?

Me:
Wasn't that for England under Roy Hodgson? Madness surely

Back
Top Bottom