Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its not been done here cos the PFA are against it.

Cos then the public get to hear what mouthy cunts some of the media darlings are.

We can't have a player appearing in an anti racism ad then caught muttering a racial slur and it getting picked up by ref mic, can we
I know this is the argument but I hate it. Tell the players to grow up. If they're heard saying anything untoward then they get retrospective punishment. Not hard.

Getting refs on mics would be a massive step forward for the game

I know this is the argument but I hate it. Tell the players to grow up. If they're heard saying anything untoward then they get retrospective punishment. Not hard.

Getting refs on mics would be a massive step forward for the game
i completely agree.
they manage it in the egg chasing, for those in the ground and watching TV. (remember, Egg chasing only has video refs, ref mics etc for televised games, which i hate. it means the weekend gamethat is on the telly is played under different laws to the rest, which i detest as a concept)

there is even money to be made by selling the earpieces that connect to it at the stadium.

Back
Top Bottom