Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sheff Utd are muck.

Haven't scored a goal at home from open play since the 11th of July. That'll be 5 home games ago if they don't manage to score from open play in this one.

That was also the last time they actually won a game. Getting just 1 point from a possible 27 points since. With that 1 point coming against arguably the worst team in the league. Fulham.

Sheff Utd are muck.

Haven't scored a goal at home from open play since the 11th of July. That'll be 5 home games ago if they don't manage to score from open play in this one.

That was also the last time they actually won a game. Getting just 1 point from a possible 27 points since. With that 1 point coming against arguably the worst team in the league. Fulham.

I thought we were the only team they've beaten since lockdown. :mourweird:

Sheffield deserved more against Leeds, Fulham and arguably Liverpool. But they´ve been terrible so far against City.

Think they've got the lowest shot conversion of any team in the league.

All signs pointing towards a relegation for them this season. Proper second season syndrome.

I suppose you could say Skipp just did enough to stop that attempt from hitting the net. :)
Being colour blind it's hard to see the numbers on the Norwich shirts and track Ollie's involvement with many Norwich players sporting the same barnet.
I thought that was him who gave away that FK.

Back
Top Bottom