Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stats like this are interesting, but I have no idea how the results are purely down to Dele not starting. We have changed formations, added players, and have some different tactics. I am not defending him, just not sure what these stats really represent.
Stats don't always tell the full story, that's for sure. Dele did raise his game when Jose arrived but after the Antwerp game I can't see him getting a game any time soon. Don't think he's done as a player but certainly needs a change of scenery

Stats don't always tell the full story, that's for sure. Dele did raise his game when Jose arrived but after the Antwerp game I can't see him getting a game any time soon. Don't think he's done as a player but certainly needs a change of scenery

Be it re-finding some form or a tough time kicking him up the arse for his return, either way that PSG loan would have done him the world of good.....

We've got alliii, dele alli
I just don't think you understand,
He cost a big 5 mill, and drained our whole wage bill,
We've got dele alli

Just joking. I'm still patient. It's going to be a season full of injuries for every team.

Dele's brother is back!!
sean penn conversation GIF

That was before the brilliant touch and goal at Old Trafford.

So, probably that?

Nutmeg, winning the penalty and converting it in the Europa League this season wasn't toooooo bad though
Yeah probably that.

Don't know who said it, but a poster put it perfectly when they said that he's got incredible instincts.

That's about it. I've been calling him Dele Dally for at least three years.

Back
Top Bottom