Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Christ, Frodo is clueless and so out of his depth it's incredible. However, as funny as their decline is, I don't want it to get too bad yet, as still want him kept in charge. Last thing we need is him getting sacked and a decent manager coming in and sorting them out.

Christ, Frodo is clueless and so out of his depth it's incredible. However, as funny as their decline is, I don't want it to get too bad yet, as still want him kept in charge. Last thing we need is him getting sacked and a decent manager coming in and sorting them out.
I love how United pull out results when things look rocky for him. Long may it continue

Needs that Alan Pardew Newcastle contract IMO

😂😂theyre delusional. Klopp had many campaigns and trophy wins with dortmund. Only for bayern he would have won more. He had managed an elite club at an elite level.thats why the dippers gave him time 😂.Frodo relegated cardiff and managed molde. Also while at molde wasnt he investigated for signing players illegally. One of which was charged with sexual assault??

Smeagol has lasted because of his lucky CL exploits and the fact he managed to get some form together at the end of last season when no one else was performing. All more luck than judgement.

If he lasts the week I'll be shocked

Surely if he doesn't win on Saturday then Ole will be gone( unfortunately). International break, perfect time for a change. Similar to time to Poch getting sacked last year, think he's certain to get United job.

Yeah but Trump will be a Dead Man Walking and PINO.

Also, don't ruin the joke mate!
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom