Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

6 hours and 26 minutes since a goal from open play, that’s absolutely shocking. Arteta is the dullest manager in the league.

Got so much praise early on for supposedly sorting their defense and improving their mentality. He hasn’t improved it, he’s just playing five at the back with two holding midfielders, any chancer could do that to improve a defense. Doesn’t help much if you can’t score.

Notably, that’s the exact thing Mourinho explicitly declined to do when he took over here and we were shipping goals left and right. He said repeatedly, I could fix the defense immediately if I wanted to but just doing that wouldn’t help us win more games.

Imagine being a professional footballer and having a 38 year old iPad merchant in his first job bellowing at you all match where to play the ball like you’re a u10 team.

That’s the type of shit footballers see right through, especially when the results aren’t there. Cant see him keeping the dressing room for long if that keeps up.

Imagine being a professional footballer and having a 38 year old iPad merchant in his first job bellowing at you all match where to play the ball like you’re a u10 team.

That’s the type of shit footballers see right through, especially when the results aren’t there. Cant see him keeping the dressing room for long if that keeps up.

I wonder how many times a week the players hear "...And then Pep would have them do this" ?

I wonder how many times a week the players hear "...And then Pep would have them do this" ?

That’s really the crux of it though, you can get away with being a controlling rigid bore when you’ve achieved what Guardiola has, less so when all you’ve done is hold his iPad.

Same reason Mourinho can get away with slagging off his players from time to time and Tim Sherwood cannot.

Buckle up for this side splitting 10 Minutes of the tefal man losing his shit
:mourloopy:

I genuinely struggle to comprehend why anyone in their right mind would want to listen to this clearly thick-as-shit, fuckwit of a human being talking about football.

AFTV is a sewer and now Troopz has cleared off, DT's the King Rat. It sort of sums up where Woolwich as a club are now doesn't it?

Last edited:
I genuinely struggle to comprehend why anyone in their right mind would want to listen to this clearly thick-as-shit, fuckwit of a human being talking about football.

AFTV is a sewer and now Troopz has cleared off DT's the King Rat. It sort of sums up where Woolwich as a club are now doesn't it?
It’s great to watch as a rival fan though. Fucking melting all over the place.

We shouldn’t be taking the piss lads, if they have a good run of form they could easily break in to the top half of the table.
They couldn't break into a chocolate bar. Their top striker is now doing an Ozil impersonation and just taking the money whilst the rest of them look totally bewildered about their roles in the team.
That was a full 94 minute domination from Villa.
Loved it.

Back
Top Bottom