Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Considering he's out of position he's still been playing good. He's created chances (via excellent work) which should have been finished. Everyone would then be further praising his game changing ability.
Not just that but he's gotten in plenty of good positions for a high percentage shot- he's got great technique and good range. He seems to not be getting many looks on his late runs but it's probably understandable given how filthy our attack is. I bet he would have converted a fair number of those if only he'd gotten the pass. We have a lot to look forward to as this team learns one another better as players.

Thing is. He is a good player but not as good he should be. He is as i have said a bit on the light side. Not as fit and well as he should be. Do you seriously think Mourinho leaves him out of spite. You have to question his mentality and work ethic. I would nothing more than Ndombele prosper for spurs

Joe Biden Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Thing is. He is a good player but not as good he should be. He is as i have said a bit on the light side. Not as fit and well as he should be. Do you seriously think Mourinho leaves him out of spite. You have to question his mentality and work ethic.
This is the Ndombele thread not the Dele one.

Thing is. He is a good player but not as good he should be. He is as i have said a bit on the light side. Not as fit and well as he should be. Do you seriously think Mourinho leaves him out of spite. You have to question his mentality and work ethic. I would nothing more than Ndombele prosper for spurs

Hey Morty, why don’t you shut up morty! You’re such a little bitch morty

etc etc

read in Rick Sanchez voice

Back
Top Bottom