Carlos Vinicius

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems to be a nice boy

seems-like-a-nice-boy-1.jpg

Full video has more context, he's talking about his life story that brought him to this point:

Rooting for him even more now, he really seems to have gone through a lot of hardship in his life :( He talks about how he was about to quit at some point and gave himself a final six months to prove himself; at the end of the six months he had a contract with Napoli. And then his mum passed :( Really hope he makes it here, or at least somewhere he can make tons of money for his family.

Also lovely of Lucas to take him under his wing! "Tottenham came from heaven for me...there's not a day when I'm there, even on the bench, that I don't thank God for being here." :love:

Would be nice for people to show a bit of compassion for someone who lost his mum when he was away from home.

I totally agree. Personally, I think the people who might show a bit more responsibility are the cold creatures at Spurs who thought it might be 'good publicity'. Not everything is for public consumption.

Full video has more context, he's talking about his life story that brought him to this point:

Rooting for him even more now, he really seems to have gone through a lot of hardship in his life :( He talks about how he was about to quit at some point and gave himself a final six months to prove himself; at the end of the six months he had a contract with Napoli. And then his mum passed :( Really hope he makes it here, or at least somewhere he can make tons of money for his family.

Also lovely of Lucas to take him under his wing! "Tottenham came from heaven for me...there's not a day when I'm there, even on the bench, that I don't thank God for being here." :love:

Just watched the whole thing, both Carlos and Lucas are so humble and grateful for their career with us. It must be good for Carlos to have Lucas to help him settle. I think we sometimes forget that although players earn stupid amounts of money, they are still human beings, with all the worries and doubts we all have.

Back
Top Bottom