Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lucky for them he'll only miss 1 game for Liverpool. He'll also get a rest from these pointless friendlies.

If one of our players catches the virus, you can be sure he'll miss at least 4 matches.

Just seen Totti got here first. Well here is an article:

I note Klopp commented that he feared players may be exposed to it during their time with the international team. Very true, bloody pointless international games in my opinion!

He went to his brother's packed wedding in Egypt and there was footage of him dancing on someone's shoulders.

I'm sure Klopp will blame FIFA

If this was Dele, or any other young English international for that matter, the entire nation would turn on him.

The main article on the Sky Sports website doesn't even mention the wedding.

Levels.

If this was Dele, or any other young English international for that matter, the entire nation would turn on him.

The main article on the Sky Sports website doesn't even mention the wedding.

Levels.

Exactly, two England players go out for a cheeky drink with a couple of ladies, slaughtered. At one point you could hear the carpenters building the gallows in the public square.

Salah goes to a mass gathering during lockdown....

**Crickets**

Much as Salah is a complete idiot and should be disciplined by the club I find it strange that some fans on here seem to believe that the only way Spurs can win the league or anything else is if all their opponent have players injured or ill. I think your players are good enough to do well no matter what strength Liverpool City cheese etc are at.

Much as Salah is a complete idiot and should be disciplined by the club I find it strange that some fans on here seem to believe that the only way Spurs can win the league or anything else is if all their opponent have players injured or ill. I think your players are good enough to do well no matter what strength Liverpool City cheese etc are at.

Because most seasons we don’t have depth and we are normally shit with injuries, last season I think we had on average a third of the squad out at any one time. So we just burn out.

Because most seasons we don’t have depth and we are normally shit with injuries, last season I think we had on average a third of the squad out at any one time. So we just burn out.

johnamiri johnamiri - It's also that we relish that, for the first time in a number of years, you lot are actually having significant injury woes. 'Bout time the football gods pissed in your cornflakes for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom