Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From all accounts, Skipp played really well in the England U21s tonight. I think we will see him in the midfield next season with Winks and maybe Sissoko moving on to another team.

From all accounts, Skipp played really well in the England U21s tonight. I think we will see him in the midfield next season with Winks and maybe Sissoko moving on to another team.
From what I saw, the game kind of mostly passed him by. Albania were pretty poor, and most of England's play went down the flanks.I didn't notice any glaring errors, but I barely heard his name mentioned to be honest.

A good listen, articulate 20 year old, come across as much older then he is.

Fact he's appearing on a Norwich fan podcast shows the respect he's getting for his performances on loan there

Last edited:
Norwich have the third best defence in the league, despite having some pretty mediocre defenders. I think Skipp has a lot to do with that and Norwich fans may found that out when we take him back in January and they start conceding more goals.

Norwich have the third best defence in the league, despite having some pretty mediocre defenders. I think Skipp has a lot to do with that and Norwich fans may found that out when we take him back in January and they start conceding more goals.
We ain't taking him back in January.

At least I hope not.

Back
Top Bottom