Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't understand why Harry is not excused from the national team tomorrow. Sterling return to City already. This is pathetic. Southgate is ridiculous...

With the Schedule this season, Southgate show no respect for us...

Last edited:
I don't understand why Harry is not excused from the national team tomorrow. Sterling return to City already. This is pathetic. Southgate is ridiculous...

Whether we like it or not, it's not Southgate's job to worry about Spurs.

Sterling: Based on a supposed injury, not charity.

Because Kane wants to overtake Rooney's record of goals and wants to play. I hope he is rested but I can see him playing 90 mins unless we are 3 goals up which I doubt will happen.

Because Kane wants to overtake Rooney's record of goals and wants to play. I hope he is rested but I can see him playing 90 mins unless we are 3 goals up which I doubt will happen.

Kane starts. Gary won't want to risk finishing 3rd in the group.

A film added to Amazon Prime video today confirms Vinnie Jones is not a Spurs fan...

81nIQFJclJL._RI_.jpg

:( they do look like they love playing together. Oh well at least it's good for England.

£15M he was available for season before they came back up (a Villa fan told me last week).

The timing of his passes is just exquisite at this moment. Outstanding vision. Villa have assembled a really strong unit, fair play to 'em.

AFAIK this is the last England fixture until next June.
Harry has not scored for England this year and I bet he is bursting a bollock to play and score especially after a disappointing result.

Lazy Journalism Exhibit A:
Every one of those three works FULLTIME in the Football media, on the radio (as a presenter of their own show), full-time co-commentator and the other has their own football column in a major National Newspaper. All three pop-up (as they are here) on football TV and other Football radio shows throughout the week.

When people say "lazy journalism" this is what it is. What does it take for them to take their job seriously? Just a bit of preparation is all anyone wants so that they can be credible and up to date with what's happening in the game today when they are talking about what's happening in the game today.

AFAIK this is the last England fixture until next June.
Harry has not scored for England this year and I bet he is bursting a bollock to play and score especially after a disappointing result.

Sky sports news decided to compile a list of the countries he’s played against and not scored against them. Using it as a stick to beat him with. When a broadcaster has that kind of agenda is it any wonder fans of other teams (and ours) doubt him.

Back
Top Bottom