Kevin Wimmer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's like how people used to call Adel Taarabt fat.

1414409898598_wps_7_QPR_player_Adel_Taarabt_t.jpg

1 step from a heart attack eh.

By people, you mean his manager?

Keep ignoring the photo's , Totti.

Nah.

635483710.0.jpg

What he did or didn't do at Stoke is of no interest to me, but here's some post Spurs pics (I promise I did try to find some that fit the description of "fat cunt")....

He's sure hiding that "few extra stone" well:

stoke_citys_austrian_defender_kevin_wimmer_l_vies_with_crystal_p_636016.jpg

stoke-on-trent-uk-9th-september-2017-kevin-wimmer-of-stoke-city-during-K5GR69.jpg

stoke-city-v-manchester-united-premier-league-football-britannia-stadium-stoke-on-trent-uk-shutterstock-editorial-9046670bf.jpg

5d221e3f73b370.16149102.jpeg

kevin-wimmer-1567245358-25217.jpg

Kevin_Wimmer_playing_for_Austria_vs_Wales_04.jpg

"Absolute blob"....

You realise how stupid that sounds????

.....It's funny you mentioned Ndombele, because you'd have leapt to his defense of his shape and poor condition last year.

I mean. For a professional footballer he looks overweight in pretty much every single one of the photos you posted.

Its funny I mentioned Ndombele when, being a Spurs player, he was abused daily on here by Spurs fans for being "fat"

Someone asked why he wasn't getting games at Stoke. I fucking told the guy. He was a fat cunt who wasn't fit enougb. Stoke fans said it. Their manager said he was unfit. And he was too lazy to do anything about it.

Absolute waste of space. Which I assume was also the reason Poch got rid of him.

I mean. For a professional footballer he looks overweight in pretty much every single one of the photos you posted.

LOL.

Its funny I mentioned Ndombele when, being a Spurs player, he was abused daily on here by Spurs fans for being "fat"

Someone asked why he wasn't getting games at Stoke. I fucking told the guy.

LOL... Pardon me for not being "told". : P

He was a fat cunt who wasn't fit enougb. Stoke fans said it. Their manager said he was unfit. And he was too lazy to do anything about it.

"Fat cunt"
"Few extra stone"
"Absolute blob"

Ridiculous comments.

Our manager said Ndombele was "unfit" perhaps all the 3 labels above applied to him too?

LOL.

LOL... Pardon me for not being "told". : P

"Fat cunt"
"Few extra stone"
"Absolute blob"

Ridiculous comments.

Our manager said Ndombele was "unfit" perhaps all the 3 labels above applied to him too?

Might have done. I've not disagreed with the motion Ndombele was unfit at all.

Just find it funny that you'd come to defence of Kevin Wimmer of all people when you were active in the Ndombele thread.

Might have done. I've not disagreed with the motion Ndombele was unfit at all.

Just find it funny that you'd come to defence of Kevin Wimmer of all people when you were active in the Ndombele thread.

It's not a defense of Wimmer so much as being alarmed by the relative stupidity of the extent of your comments.

"Fat cunt"
"Few extra stone"
"Absolute blob"

Use your eyes, man.

Guy with big bone structure looks bigger than other players. See page 11 of the sports section for more.

Up next: The weather. Are we finally getting snow or is it a liberal hoax?

Back
Top Bottom