Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a strange article too. Almost all of it is about LFC potential injuries, nothing about the official being taken out and why? I hate article like this, makes you feel conned into clicking the link.

Did you not get the memo, mate? ....Football is meant to be feeling an unprecedented level of sympathy for "everyone's 2nd favourite team". If you have to be back-doored into it, then so be it....

🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
This is an actual disgrace!!! this actually calls into question the integrity of the PL

Playing Devils advocate here , do you remember the time Mike dean “celebrated” a Spurs goal and everyone was saying he was a yid, since then it seems he has gone out of his way to prove he does not favour us, maybe they removed this guy in case he tried to give Liverpool a dodgy call to show he isn’t against them?

What a strange article too. Almost all of it is about LFC potential injuries, nothing about the official being taken out and why? I hate article like this, makes you feel conned into clicking the link.

I assume that he got death threats. BAU.

The media are either not going to report on that and face the same themselves, or piss into the wind they have created the last few years with all the fawning over the wee darlings.

Playing Devils advocate here , do you remember the time Mike dean “celebrated” a Spurs goal and everyone was saying he was a yid, since then it seems he has gone out of his way to prove he does not favour us, maybe they removed this guy in case he tried to give Liverpool a dodgy call to show he isn’t against them?
Yeah I remember that he was literally just maintaining the "Play On" gesture.

The moment that really summed Liverpool up was the anniversary of Hysel when they played Juve and they had all of their sickening banners claiming love and friendship...

... and the Juve fans all turned their backs. From memory there were a few banners calling Liverpool fans murderers too.

Deluded grief merchants that think they are something special. Everyone else sees straight through them.

The moment that really summed Liverpool up was the anniversary of Hysel when they played Juve and they had all of their sickening banners claiming love and friendship...

... and the Juve fans all turned their backs. From memory there were a few banners calling Liverpool fans murderers too.

Deluded grief merchants that think they are something special. Everyone else sees straight through them.
One of my favourite moments in football

Klopp reckons he couldn't care less about the PL title and is instead focussed on getting the rules changed to allow 5 subs

:sonhmm:
Not against the 5 subs rule as we would be one of the clubs that benefit with our heavy schedule , I think it’s harsh on teams with smaller squads though who don’t play in Europe

Not against the 5 subs rule as we would be one of the clubs that benefit with our heavy schedule , I think it’s harsh on teams with smaller squads though who don’t play in Europe

I don't think it would make much difference in terms of injuries, which is their reasoning. If we were losing or drawing (or even narrowly winning) an important game we wouldn't take Kane off if we were allowed 11 subs.

The same goes for all of the clubs and their best players.

Its the frequency / amount of games that needs adjusting, not the number of subs.

TBH, Covid absenses concern me more than 5 subs.... Like all the other big teams, we have a big squad; so rotate.

Fuck any rule that benefits the minority.... They'll only serve to hurt the game.

Back
Top Bottom