Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nah, Tottenham Hotspur 13 positions ahead. Not Mourinho. Why do you choose to frame it like that?
Because Jose is a former United manager - and he was sacked because they thought he wasn´t good enough; oh, and they signed Ole for his place.

Considering this context - and also the fact that we're in a thread to laugh at United - it made sense to talk about it the way I did. It's Spurs, and not Jose, 13 positions ahead. This is obvious.

Last edited:
Because Jose is a former United manager - and he was sacked because they thought he wasn´t good enough; oh, and they signed Ole for his place.

Considering this context - and also the fact that we're in a thread to laugh at United - it made sense to talk about it the way I did. It's Spurs, and not Jose, 13 positions ahead. This is obvious.
Well it is to us sober posters

I dont even understand what the Mail's point is. Rashford has more money than the average person so he cant be pro school meals? Should he pay for the whole country to eat himself? It makes no sense ( except maybe sneering at a young black man for trying to do some good)

Yeah it's ridiculous.

If anything you could argue a millionaire contributes more in tax and as such has a greater right to be concerned with how the government are using tax money. (No I don't want to have a debate out millionaires avoiding tax e.t.c.)

It's a strange British characteristic that we lash out at successful people if they don't just keep their head down and shut up. Even if that person is making a very valid argument about a completely unethical government misstep.

Only watched the highlights on MOTD, but thought they were very lucky. One thing that made me smile was on two occasions "the crowd" reacted if they had scored, when they didn't.

The top article on Sky is Fernandes talking about giving other players penalties to “share them around”

They are now getting so many they see them as a luxury

30 penalties in 75 games...

The top article on Sky is Fernandes talking about giving other players penalties to “share them around”

They are now getting so many they see them as a luxury

30 penalties in 75 games...
Sshhhhhhh!!!

They're keeping OGS in a job!!

I'm happy for them to have a really good run in the CL. Final? Win it? Bring it on!!

In other news.....that home PL "form"

Palace - 1-3
Chavs - 0-0 (lucky)
West Brom - 1-0 (pen, very very lucky)
Goons 0-1 (2 bald men fighting over a comb)

Give the guy time, Ed. 5 years at least seems reasonable

:mourpointlaugh:

Sshhhhhhh!!!

They're keeping OGS in a job!!

I'm happy for them to have a really good run in the CL. Final? Win it? Bring it on!!

In other news.....that home PL "form"

Palace - 1-3
Chavs - 0-0 (lucky)
West Brom - 1-0 (pen, very very lucky)
Goons 0-1 (2 bald men fighting over a comb)

Give the guy time, Ed. 5 years at least seems reasonable

:mourpointlaugh:

Generally, I agree, but CL final/win??????

Hell no..... That would do them the world of good,

Back
Top Bottom