Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I dunno if people are taking the piss but he was actually pretty good, and put in some great crosses, I didn't know he had it in him.

Last edited:
I dunno if people are taking the piss but he was actually pretty good, and put in some great crosses, I didn't knew he had it in him.
He put in an excellent through ball the previous game as well.

Edit: do those that agreed with me realize I was talking of the one he played the opposite team?

Last edited:
Can’t be that shit can he?

He’s the inverse of “flatter to deceive”
Moussa is that solid midfielder who no one see the true value of.
He has solidified our right defensive flank. This has been helpful because Aurier has his lapses. His handball in the CL final was never gojng to make him more popular.
Jose will,play him this season and then sign Sabitzer, who is more attacking and will score more goals.

France - Finalnd
[/URL]

Sissoko ( 2 )
Next to the plate, especially during a terrible first period where one of her nine lost balls (before the break!) Led to the Finnish opening (28th). Many races, envy, but far too many technical approximations and hardly any offensive impact.

France v Sweden
[/URL]

Sissoko ( 5 )
It was better than against Finland. His cross for Giroud was perfect and he had an athletic impact but his contribution to the French game remained broadly neutral, if not limited. And, visually, the technical difference with its partners is striking.

L'Equipe don't mention Sissoko against Sweden:

It's not just us.

60o6yduim9061.jpg

He's part of the problem we have playing football through midfield and stopping others play through our midfield a lot of the time.
Jose in fact any good coach won't see it like that. Not everything is binary as we have found with Dele Jose is a systems coach. He won't care if we do not "play football through the middel". If we are winning games. It maybe a problem for the fans like yourself. When we beat city 2 nil last season that was also the case, though I note many fans enjoyed the win mightily. I admit I'd take that same method and result TODAY

Back
Top Bottom