Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

La Feinte ..... love that

apart from anything else.... ran himself ragged today

fairplay Tanguy ... team player !

9 starts for Tanguy Ndombele this season
8 wins
1 draw
20 goals scored
5 goals conceded

Crucial.

Will note that the 1 draw was West Ham - when it was 3-0 by the time he was subbed off....

He is looking more and more like the player his reputation suggested when he signed. The pass for Son’s goal was sublime, the way he can manipulate the ball under pressure and create space for himself is superb.
More to come I think.

class today. i do wonder if hell ever be fit enough for a full 90 though? hopefully against the weaker sides when we have a lot of the ball he wont be far off of being able to last 90 in those games, because when we can play him and gio for a full 90 against them sides we are going to pepper teams. cant wait!

What a difference in that position compared to last season even when we have the same players. Hopefully they can get to absolute 100% and play together. Will be a sight to see.

He is looking more and more like the player his reputation suggested when he signed. The pass for Son’s goal was sublime, the way he can manipulate the ball under pressure and create space for himself is superb.
More to come I think.
yea he goes looking for it even in dangerous areas with two men up his arse, not many players in the world have that sort of ability

class today. i do wonder if hell ever be fit enough for a full 90 though? hopefully against the weaker sides when we have a lot of the ball he wont be far off of being able to last 90 in those games, because when we can play him and gio for a full 90 against them sides we are going to pepper teams. cant wait!
I think we’ll see Gio and Ndombele play together when Ndombele is fit enough to play Sissoko’s role in defense.

I reckon he is fit enough to play 90.

Just Jose for now prefers having him or Lo Celso on at the same time as opposed to both.

He has these insane dribble phases. joy to watch. brilliant assist

I do hope we get to see him and GLC play in midfield together at least once.
You'd figure they'd be playing together against the mid/bottom table teams that sit back defensively.
But... we're on top of the tables so who's complaining.

Jose Mourinho Sport GIF by Play Sports

Weird how he still can’t complete 90 minutes though isn’t it?

Seems a long time coming. His impact in games is great but why won’t his fitness improve. We are 2 months into the season. He should be able to complete 90 minutes by now to a high standard.

I think he can. It's just Mourinho that wants Lo Celso to get time too. I'm hoping for Lo Celso Højbjerg Ndombele in a few weeks. And Bale Kane Son

Weird how he still can’t complete 90 minutes though isn’t it?

Seems a long time coming. His impact in games is great but why won’t his fitness improve. We are 2 months into the season. He should be able to complete 90 minutes by now to a high standard.
I think In games like this where you won’t see much of the ball, he will struggle to do 90 mins continuously chasing the ball.

Back
Top Bottom