Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City | Premier League | 21st November @ 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the best one because both Jamie and the city fan were absolutely spot on for once. 😂 😂 😂 😂

What are Spurs going to do Jamie

"well, I think they'll do the same as last year, sit back and hit on the break, if you get 3 points you'll want to do it again."

Sitting back didn't win the points, City not finishing any one of thirty chances did.

Fuck off, you over paid ****.
the fuckin salt of it

"Football has reverted back to where it was 4-5 years ago.

the team that tries to score less scores more.
It’s far easier to score on the break than it is to break a bus down."

I’m so gutted.
Look at City we should be like them, and like Utd and like Woolwich and like Chelsea and like Liverpool.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

:mourear:
Hey. Just celebrate the result and performance mate. Like everyone else on here.

200w.webp

Honestly. Try it.
You'll enjoy the evening so much more

:dierpochhug:

These games are always when jose comes into his own. For me the important wins are the ones we get like burnley brighton West Brom etc. As long as we keep finding ways to win those games that always cost us the most honestly I think we'll win the league. Tactically in the big games Jose is the man you want in charge.

We also need to say thank you to VAR and the refs. Between them, they (correctly) denied any points to Villa, then they (correctly) denied a penalty to Citeh.

I ❤️ VAR

Hey. Just celebrate the result and performance mate. Like everyone else on here.

200w.webp

Honestly. Try it.
You'll enjoy the evening so much more

:dierpochhug:
Wrong......it makes it all the more sweet rubbing it in.

And when we lift a cup, no I won’t just “celebrate together”, just like you wouldn’t let us “mourn together” if we got relegated.

You’d be alllllll over anyone who backed Levy and not Poch and saying we deserved it.
So just like if the title comes to N17, there’s a good few who won’t deserve the joy.

Because a few months ago, you wanted to be where City were

Wrong......it makes it all the more sweet rubbing it in.

And when we lift a cup, no I won’t just “celebrate together”, just like you wouldn’t let us “mourn together” if we got relegated.

You’d be alllllll over anyone who backed Levy and not Poch and saying we deserved it.
So just like if the title comes to N17, there’s a good few who won’t deserve the joy.

Because a few months ago, you wanted to be where City were
You sound angry.

:levystare:

Thought you'd be happy on a night like tonight

Back
Top Bottom