Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a player. He just keeps exceeding himself.
He is incredible, unplayable at times. His work ethic sets him above other great strikers.

i dont even see him as a striker anymore i just see him as a footballer, hes absolutely everywhere! wants it so fucking bad and finally he has team mates who can stand up to the challenge and go to the trenches with him.

His passing, his hold up play, his ability to draw fouls, his vision, his finishing, his football IQ, his ability in the air, his defensive work are all fantastic. Kane is Drogba, Benzema and Costa combined. He is so unselfish now, he has completely bought into winning at all costs even if it means not being the match winner.

Leads by example. No one can come in and think they don’t need to do the hard, unglamorous work when they see our most talismanic player, the face of the club leaving 110% on the pitch :kaneear:

Really desperate to win something for him this season, because lord knows he deserves it. That’s why as much as I love “the project” and building for the long-term I understand why we also need success *right now*!

Was a leader tonight and completely lead by example.

Only two players made more tackles than him in a Spurs shirt (Hojbjerg; Reguilon)
Only one player ran more than him (Hojbjerg)
No one created more chances than him in a Spurs shirt

Just outstanding. Another assist to his name too.

I couldn't sleep the other night and started reading this thread back from page 1. Amazing to see what he's turned out to be.

One of our own.

He could legitimately win the Ballon d'or this year if he keeps it up.

“We had a game plan to defend as a unit, in that mid-block, and sometimes it went into a low-block but I thought everyone worked their socks off.

“We took our chances – Sonny, with a great finish early on – and we knew then in the second half that the chances would be available and thankfully we took one towards the end.

“We knew if I was going to drop quite deep then the centre-halves would come quite tight and Sonny and Stevey could run in behind, and that was the perfect example for the first goal.

“We probably defended a little bit too deep than what we would have liked. We spoke at half-time to maybe push up the pitch and into the mid-block and then take our chances on the counter-attack.”

Fantastic summary of the team's tactics. Kane deserves all the praise he's receiving.

The Best footballer in the world right now period. He might even become one of the greatest football coaches too when he retires. It was hard to choose between Kane, Dier, and Hojbjerg but I'll have to go with Kane MOTM.

This is getting embarrassing. Not content at being the best striker in the league, he has decided to drop deep for a few games and show he is also the best no.10 in the league. With the way he tackles, I wouldn't be surprised if he showed he was the best dm in the league too.

At least we know he's a terrible goalkeeper.

I don’t think there’s anybody left who thinks this.
I had a Twitter argument with an idiot who claimed Vardy was much better than Kane at almost everything bar passing. I tried to argue with factual evidence but he wasn't having it. Then I saw on his bio that he's a Liverpool fan, called him thick as pig shit like every Liverpool fan out there, waited a couple of minutes and then blocked him.
:dwi:

Last edited:
I had a Twitter argument with an idiot was claimed Vardy was much better than Kane at almost everything bar passing. I tried to argue with factual evidence but he wasn't having it. Then I saw on his bio that he's a Liverpool fan, called him thick as pig shit like every Liverpool fan out there, waited a couple of minutes and then blocked him.
:dwi:
Wow.

Back
Top Bottom