Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City | Premier League | 21st November @ 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's our 3rd clean sheet against City in more than 4 Years. Jose is the fucking man. He got 2 of them.

Was always a big fan of the prospective signing, but the biggest compliment I can give PEH is that he's the closest thing as a player that we've had since Scotty that season when he was unreal...we'd been crying out for a player like Højbjerg in the side for far far too long IMO.

Son wage - 140k
Kane wage - 200k
Aubemeyang wage - 350k
Kevin De Bruyne wage -350k
tenor.gif

Jeez, forgot all about this.

What a goal that would have been - still can't actually believe Son didn't shoot.

Ndombeles press resistance at the beginning of that move is what makes it all happen too - they can't get near him. This is why he needs to play a little deeper for us, in my opinion. No one else can do that for us in midfield.

Son's a far far better footballer than any of us could ever even imagine but it's never easy getting a shot off first time when a bobbling ball is coming across you like that. He's one of a few players who I'd actually trust to get that on target, however it was a split second decision and had Kane been onside, it would have been the higher percentage option.

Kane is the rock, the foundation that the club have build onto. He attracts others to the club and his club loyalty is infectious which is what we want!
And if he plays shit, he plays shit.
Or should we pretend it’s Diers fault if he plays shit?
One thing I always said was that Poch was responsible for Kane’s poor patches.
People didn’t want to know.......well look at him now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom