Tottenham Vs Ludogorets, Europa League - Thurs 26th Nov - KO 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Listen here you bunch of utter wankers.

Joe. Fucking. Rodon. Cannot. Fucking. Play. In. The. Fucking. Europa. League.

Stop putting him in your shitty line ups or I will find you. I will twist your nipples.

Thanks xxx

FIFY :mourbye:

How about starting both ndombele and glc in this one? Surely worth a go a both seem to be sharing minutes anyway so 45 mins of both playing with either winks behind these two or paired with glc and ndombele ahead. Sub in dele at HT. These are the games to experiment in still using 1st team regulars with little risk as long as we stay solid at the back. Worth ago ?

I think Jose is still smarting from the defeat when he made lots of changes. The comments after that match suggest he will not do it any time soon. Therefore 5/6 changes at most for outfield players. Does not really matter which GK plays as both should be able to perform in this match.
Sanchez for Toby clearly a must. The front 3 of Bale, Moura & Vinny. Leaving either Winks to cover Hojbjerg or Davies to cover Regulion or Dier. We should be comfortable enough to sub a few in the 2nd half and not need Son or Kane.

Hart
Sissoko Sanchez Davies Cirkin
Winks LoCelso
Bale Dele Moura
Vinicius
Idk whether Mou will try this again. But it is worth to try to see whether any of those players understand the lesson.

So what’s the situation with Doherty? Does he just need to have a negative test to be eligible again?

Strangely, at my work, after a positive test you just isolate, then don't get tested for another 16 weeks! Yet they test everyone else weekly...

iu

So what’s the situation with Doherty? Does he just need to have a negative test to be eligible again?

AFAIK footballers have to isolate for 10 days. Matt tested positive November 16.

JM 21 November
"Matt is ok. Of course he's isolated even from his family, his wife, his two little children. He is isolated, we are taking care of him medically – nutritionist, sports science – and now he feels good but we have to follow protocols so normally after a negative test next week he should be back."

AFAIK footballers have to isolate for 10 days. Matt tested positive November 16.

JM 21 November
"Matt is ok. Of course he's isolated even from his family, his wife, his two little children. He is isolated, we are taking care of him medically – nutritionist, sports science – and now he feels good but we have to follow protocols so normally after a negative test next week he should be back."

Could be back for the bench against Chelsea then hopefully

Hope we can see some youngsters in this game.

Lloris;
Aurier, Sanchez, Dier, Davies
Hojbjerg, Sissoko
Bale, Lo Celso, Son
Kane.

Smash them in the first half and sub Kane, Son, Hojbjerg, Aurier and Dier in the second half.

I’m thinking Bale can get an Hour on Thursday and then be ready to start on Sunday?
—————————Hart——————————-
Tanganga——Sanchez—— Davies——-Cirkin
——————Sissoko——-Winks———————-
Bale ——————Dele————————-GLC
————————-Vinnie———————————

Bale ain't starting any game against top opposition unless Kane or Son are injured. At least not yet.

It might happen if we get another central midfielder alongside Hjojberg but at present Bale does not do the range of duties that Mourinho wants.

He won't start against Chelsea unless one of the two main men is injured.

Can you imagine if Dele is not playing in this game? That would be the writing on the wall. For me, I could not care less whether he is in or not as Mourinho only want players that wanted to win and wrap up the group early.

The only mystery is whether JM starts with the better players or finishes with them. 5 subs allowed.
Starting XI reverse fixture November 5.

HART, Joe
DOHERTY Matt
ALDERWEIRELD Toby
DIER Eric
DAVIES Ben
WINKS Harry
SISSOKO Moussa
LO CELSO Giovani
BALE Gareth
MOURA Lucas
KANE Harry