Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmmmm....

giphy.gif

By time he gets a job, he’s going to be a forgotten man. I don’t think he’s doing himself any favours waiting for a golden ticket, he’s just not that level.
Should have just gone to Newcastle and stayed relevant.

Try what?
Over a year and no one wants him. Odd for the “best manager in Europe“ don’t you think?

While lots of top clubs are doing pretty shit too, with no name managers.

Can’t even oust Ole
Allegri don't have a job for more than a year, he must be shit too.

I din't mind if you don't like him, even though I find it weird. But don't try and use every oportunity to trash Pochettino.

So why he doesn't have a job?

Use your brain sammy, for once.

I didn't compare them, but your logic is just ridiculous.
How do I know why he doesn’t have a job.
But seeing as he’s one of Italy’s most successful managers, he might not feel a desperate need, like Poch should be feeling.

Let’s just agree to agree with me.
You overate him. Now he’s gone 99% of your posts are on the non Spurs forums.
What a surprise

How do I know why he doesn’t have a job.
But seeing as he’s one of Italy’s most successful managers, he might not feel a desperate need, like Poch should be feeling.

Let’s just agree to agree with me.
You overate him. Now he’s gone 99% of your posts are on the non Spurs forums.
What a surprise
Lol what are you talking about

I don't live on this forum haha

Stop with nonsense sammy. You are weird mate. Poch gave us fantastic moments. Just be grateful, dont be a fucking knoob

Lol what are you talking about

I don't live on this forum haha

Stop with nonsense sammy. You are weird mate. Poch gave us fantastic moments. Just be grateful, dont be a fucking knoob
I’m talking about your waning interest in Spurs since Poch left.
Poch gave us moments, yeah so did Jol and Arry, but you wouldn’t know about them would you

Back
Top Bottom