Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When we are all older we will be talking about football and how good Son and Kane were in the 2020 season when Spurs won the treble! Just enjoy it while it lasts as we are witnessing Spurs footballing history and I’m not sure if we will see a better striking partnership in our lifetime!

So who are the best players in the world in your view? Who's in your top 10-15 for this season?
Pound for pound, Son and Kane are in the top 8 best players in the world. I know that's a big call but they are and if they were listed for transfer there would be a massive rush to kick our door in and offer massive bids.

To be the "best" in the world, you need to be at Messi's or Ronaldo's level.. and no one is at that level yet. I doubt we will see players at that level any time soon.

But your argument Son is "far behind" Kane is far fetched.
Didn't Son win the Player of the Month for October when both were at the top of their games? I don't get the rhetoric suggesting Son not being world class and not comparable to Kane qualitywise as some fans here suggest. At the moment, both are world class and a huge reason why we're at the top of the tables. Whether they can keep it up their form for the remainder of the season is the question.

With Sonny’s speed he almost always gets one or two chances a game. Gives us a different dynamic with his threat in behind which we had hoped we’d also get from the likes of Bergwijn and Lucas. Sonny is just quicker, smarter, and more clinical than those two. Makes all the difference for us.

Didn't Son win the Player of the Month for October when both were at the top of their games? I don't get the rhetoric suggesting Son not being world class and not comparable to Kane qualitywise as some fans here suggest. At the moment, both are world class and a huge reason why we're at the top of the tables. Whether they can keep it up their form for the remainder of the season is the question.

I didnt say he's not a world class or compare him to Kane. Was just arguing against a guy who was saying Son is "far behind" Kane.

If Sons Korean fans get involved it’ll be a landslide !
If Son doesn’t win it, something is seriously wrong. Best goal by a yuge margin
Super Jan for assist of the year for his contribution to the goal.

Last edited:
Heung-Min Son

Played: 9
Goals: 9
Shots: 15
Shot Accuracy: 80%

Oooooffffffffffff!

All field goals no penalty. Pretty ridiculous when you really think about it. And those are just what we can see by stats! What this player is to the club is beyond YUGE lol. All the love he gets from supporters truly deserved.

Back
Top Bottom