Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not going to get too smug yet, there's still a lot of football to be played and I wouldn't put it past the football gods to turn them around, just to annoy me!! Even last year, they got one over us by winning the Cup and we ended up playing 3 extra rounds in the Europa
:mourfacepalm:

Can't stand them - never have and never will!

So, the self-proclaimed Boominator. BOOM! is dead. RIP.

Black armband time for Woolwich in their next game I can see it now. Cringe.

Just seen a clip of him on a 'Storage Wars' type programme running up to other contestants screaming boom in their faces for a couple of minutes.

We all have to be good at something i suppose.

It has given me an idea though, i might become the Cuntinator and run up to Woolwich fans & scream cunt in their faces for a couple of minutes. Seems like i could make a career out of it.

Just seen a clip of him on a 'Storage Wars' type programme running up to other contestants screaming boom in their faces for a couple of minutes.

We all have to be good at something i suppose.

It has given me an idea though, i might become the Cuntinator and run up to Woolwich fans & scream cunt in their faces for a couple of minutes. Seems like i could make a career out of it.
Seriously id tune in

so would most of TFC I’d wager

Ty would wet his little gooner track suit

Back
Top Bottom