Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We'll fucking tonk them. They're due a humiliation from us considering how many times they've escaped with "just" a narrow loss these past years.
I hope so....... They usually turn up when they play us and I've lost count the number of times we come up against a team supposedly on the ropes only for them to have a worldie performance against us.

To get within a point of us would be a hell of an incentive if results go against us.

He actually seemed alright and was definitely parodying himself half the time.

He had some funny stories and was obviously unstable.

I wonder if it's anything to do with his weight as he was huge when I stumbled across a video of him interviewing Prince Patel.

Just seen a clip of him on a 'Storage Wars' type programme running up to other contestants screaming boom in their faces for a couple of minutes.

We all have to be good at something i suppose.

It has given me an idea though, i might become the Cuntinator and run up to Woolwich fans & scream cunt in their faces for a couple of minutes. Seems like i could make a career out of it.
I look forward to your pitch on the next series of Dragons Den.
:harrylol:

He wants to come here

I'd be open to it. He could probably do a good job for us, but we would just need to figure out his best position.

The role of Chripy is already taken, I'm sure, so that is out. Maybe he could get a role as server at Beavertown? I'd be afraid of anything too physically taxing like working with the groundskeepers or as a steward. We wouldn't want him on the injury list for 6 months because he blew out his ACL walking someone to their seats.

I'd be open to it. He could probably do a good job for us, but we would just need to figure out his best position.

The role of Chripy is already taken, I'm sure, so that is out. Maybe he could get a role as server at Beavertown? I'd be afraid of anything too physically taxing like working with the groundskeepers or as a steward. We wouldn't want him on the injury list for 6 months because he blew out his ACL walking someone to their seats.
How about being a fan liaison. He can hang outside in front of the stadium asking fans if they need anything. Surely he would be appreciated by all the Yids walking around.

Back
Top Bottom