Carlos Vinicius

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was our second best player, shame he came off. He absolutely bullied their defence in the first half, won so many balls.

Excellent performance. He’s actually surprisingly technically astute for such a big guy, knows when to pass and was a constant threat.
Also above all seems a really nice bloke.

Top man.

3 Goals and 3 assists in the EL group stage. At the very minimum he’s proven that he can play in lower stakes games that we do not want Kane anywhere near.

But really he looks like he has a lot more potential than just that. Very exciting.

So keen to see what he can do with the rest of the first XI playing well behind him.

Could well imagine him finding his feet somewhere and becoming a star.... I hope it's here. :)

So keen to see what he can do with the rest of the first XI playing well behind him.

Could well imagine him finding his feet somewhere and becoming a star.... I hope it's here. :)

We need two strikers I hope we pay the option and keep him, can hold up, pass, score and dribble. Kane is world class but at least we have decent cover now.

I fully understand why he was Jose's first choice now. His ability to hold the ball up and bring others into the game is very similar to Kane. He is a great focal point and has a good eye for a pass. I don't expect him to be as clinical as Kane, but if Kane wasn't playing then he would be the next best thing. Very happy that he got off the mark today and his assist for Moura will be very good for the pair of them.
I’d be interested to see how he does in the PL with a full Spurs line-up. I could see him doing well and might be worth giving him some playing time

I’d be interested to see how he does in the PL with a full Spurs line-up. I could see him doing well and might be worth giving him some playing time
Would be a huge front line if we could get Vinicius up top with Son, Kane, Bale behind him. We could really bully teams with that combination. I can't see Jose wanting to start with that, but I could see it happening later in games to help shore up set pieces and long balls against big thuggish teams like Burnley.

Kane Vinicius would be cool to see in a 4-4-2 sometime too. It can a be a great tactic in the right situation.

Back
Top Bottom