Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still nervous as fuck though , us being top is all the motivation they need and they always seem to play against us like it’s there cup final!
True but I think that if we are on our game and nothing bizarre happens they can't live with us. We are solid at the back, they're toothless, and we've got true goal threat. I'll still be nervous though!

True but I think that if we are on our game and nothing bizarre happens they can't live with us. We are solid at the back, they're toothless, and we've got true goal threat. I'll still be nervous though!
Yeah I know we are better than them player for player , it just seems like in a derby anything can happen!

Still nervous as fuck though , us being top is all the motivation they need and they always seem to play against us like it’s there cup final!
But we will have 2000 yiddos doing us pround in our glorious South Stand getting behind the boys. Admittedly that will sound like a familiar atmosphere for those Woolwich cunts.

Oh and also they are trash.

Cunts to a man, woman and child.

By the way, I don't like them.

But we will have 2000 yiddos doing us pround in our glorious South Stand getting behind the boys. Admittedly that will sound like a familiar atmosphere for those Woolwich cunts.

Oh and also they are trash.

Cunts to a man, woman and child.

By the way, I don't like them.
Smash the cunts!

Back
Top Bottom