Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should get a ban for few games, especially in the current climate:

Shouldn't the FA have more pressing issues than trying to police Spanish words from an entirely different cultural perspective? Yes perhaps someone should explain to Cavani that said terms can be considered offensive in britain, it'd be bullshit if he were banned when you take into the context.

Lol these small incidents flagged by media as racism are hilarious. He didn’t even meant it in a bad way. Just lol at this pathetic world.

Except Negrito isnt racist in spanish.

Do we ban people for saying a word that sounds racist in English but isnt in their own language?

How big does an incident need to be to be deemed racist then?
What I meant is that this shit is not even racism. Some snowflakes are offended by everything, it’s absolutely pathetic to go witch hunting like that. There’s one thing kicking racism out of the game like supporters making monkey sounds that has some real racism background, and it’s another thing situations like this that are pathetic to be qualified as racism and to me it makes the No Racism movement look embarrassing.

Last edited:
What I meant is that this shit is not even fucking racism. Some snowflakes will find anything offensive in this world, it’s absolutely pathetic to go like that. There’s one thing kicking racist behaviour out of the game like supporters making monkey sounds or shit like this that has some real background, but situations like this are just absolutely pathetic to qualify as racism and dimishes the credibility of the no racism movement.
Why does everyone resort to name calling when discussing anything these days?!

The point I was just trying to make is that if something is deemed to be racist then it's racist. It's not a little racist, or highly racist. It's just racist.

Why does everyone resort to name calling when discussing anything these days?!

The point I was just trying to make is that if something is deemed to be racist then it's racist. It's not a little racist, or highly racist. It's just racist.
What name calling? Were you offended when I said snowflakes? :llorishuh:

Yes, you missed my point. This is not about little racism or high racism. There’s no racism at all in that.

Back
Top Bottom