Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

West ham currently in the championship league spot SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy is coming out in hives
tenor.gif

:kaneear: :dierpochhug:

Still one of my favorite ever Spurs matches, ample revenge for the fuckers costing us a Champions League spot the season before (The Lasagnegate incident).

Sadly however it didn't result in them getting relegated like we thought it would at the time.

(There used to be an hilarious music video made around this match, but it's not online anymore)

Still one of my favorite ever Spurs matches, ample revenge for the fuckers costing us a Champions League spot the season before (The Lasagnegate incident).

Sadly however it didn't result in them getting relegated like we thought it would at the time.

(There used to be an hilarious music video made around this match, but it's not online anymore)

Love the game, but no way.... No food poisoning and we'd have mullered them, kick-starting the new era that we're in now a few years earlier.

"OH NOOO"

Not biased at all. Twats.

But yeah that was incredibly satisfying. It felt like Stalteri had personally slapped every Spam fan in the face.

Evidently, but it was the "ample revenge" comment I'm responding to.
Well it was revenge, they cost us a Champions League spot and celebrated, even though they were playing our team severely handicapped, and we go on to break their hearts in the 95th minute of the next match at their shithole which we thought at the time would relegate them (which it would have if not for Tevez).

Funny Story..

As i'm bored and fancied a laugh, I went on one of them Youtube post match pint thread thingy's after last nights let down.
Just knew I had to jump in their live chat and wind the idiots up (I know they lost to Chelsea but...)
As I was reeling them in one by one and causing mayhem, I saw one of the replies from a guy called Lewis Donellan.. I thought, no way can't be, but i was...
I replied "did you ever get your Spurs tattoo you dopey Twat" he then came back asking who I was a million times and how did I know about that" he was proper paranoid but never did answer my question..

Have to admit, I did enjoy myself.. :mourhandlaugh: :mourloopy:

Back
Top Bottom