Top 5 racist clubs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
'peppering' ?

I've given you 2 disagrees you fool.

Interesting your account has been mostly dormant for around 2 years....🤔

If I give you a disagree it's because I disagree, it's quite simple.
It's interesting how two of the people who have responded to me directly, who have questionable priorities when it comes to equality (in my eyes) seem more concerned with my activity on a forum than they do with a progressive society. But yeah, fool away.

I wish this "free speech!!" crap would end. There is no free speech, there is only a range of what the current powers that be deem acceptable.

If you want to change anything, stop blaring "free speech!!" and instead try to change what is deemed acceptable.

The booing isnt about free speech, that much is obvious. This is about the kneeling, what they say the kneeling stands for, what some believe it stands for and the context in which it is done.

Then we can go on and disagree about the substance.

paddy spur paddy spur Thoughts?

Also none of the French have 'taken the knee' just now in the rugby are they racist?
If players don't want to take the knee fine. If they don't want to wear a poppy fine. But if you then barrack the people who do take the knee or who decide that the poppy is inappropriate for them to wear. You come across at most a racist at least a boorish dick. Those defending the barracking are putting themselves on that side.

If players don't want to take the knee fine. If they don't want to wear a poppy fine. But if you then barrack the people who do take the knee or who decide that the poppy is inappropriate for them to wear. You come across at most a racist at least a boorish dick. Those defending the barracking are putting themselves on that side.
Right, ok. People who wear a poppy are racist. Got it.

That's a fairer response but I'm not sure it's up to you to decide who's "side" People are on, I think this is more complex than an us and them situation.

Is there a PL player that doesn't take the knee out of interest?

Right, ok. People who wear a poppy are racist. Got it.
I never said that. I said that if you barrack those who decide not to wear the poppy or to take a knee then you come across as a boorish dick or at worst a racist. Please read what I post. Myself I wear a poppy come remembrance time.

That's a fairer response but I'm not sure it's up to you to decide who's "side" People are on, I think this is more complex than an us and them situation.

Is there a PL player that doesn't take the knee out of interest?
I don't think there is. Although QPR decided as a team not to take the knee and explained why.. no one was on here calling qpr racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom