The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Souness and Redknapp being critical of our play, fuck off!
We've tried it the other way and won nothing, a fact you are only too eager to remind us of when you claim we are Spursy.

Get fucked!
Agree 100%
We've been 'entertaining' for too long than I care to remember.... and for what?
To be called 'Spursey' if we don't win anything...

Well fuck that, and fuck the majority who revel in our failure to win whilst playing well....
Well guess what, now we're winning UGLY!
ANY ONE of the 'Sky 4/5/6' (depending on where Man Utd/ManCity/Chelsea are in the reckoning) do that, and it's the HALLMARK OF CHAMPIONS (TM SKY SPORTS)

And 'Arry doesn't hold it against us, because he probably realises that it was inevitable and has to take part of the blame for the action.
He always seems very positive about us, it's a shame how it turned out but him calling Levy to ask for a pay rise on the day his mother died marked his cards unfortunatly, and understandably.

Still, credit to him for not bearing a grudge. Unlike his son, who did a hundredth for the club that his father did

The only real debate about the game is how smug and condescending to be tomorrow towards the pitiful Goons.

Excellent controlled performance today. As many have observed, Jose is winning matches but there is clearly also something in our strategy around energy preservation. It’s clever stuff.

I know the football isn’t crazy free flowing, but I’m loving the tactical displays, the fight and energy, the breakaway counter attacking football, the goals, the results, the league table, the togetherness and just the passion and desire to win. It might not be for the neutrals but we’re not trying to put on a fucking opera so who gives a fuck: it’s utterly glorious for us right now.

Back
Top Bottom