New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This new leak makes a bit more sense:

Seem to remember early Harry Kane in something similar...

Jesus Christ.... there will be no colours LEFT by 2023.... we've have used them all!

Not being an old curmudgeon.... but SERIOUSLY what's wrong with White/Navy (home) Navy/White (away) and 'crazy' Yellow (or Sky blue) as our 3rd...

THOSE are our traditional club colours..... there are FOUR different colours.... plenty to be going on with.... not 'Mulberry infusion or black with hints of Venom Green' ffs!!

Might only be Leeds away we wear it in the league. Any other times we wear it would be when we didn't need to really, City away possibly.
You’d have thought the yellow kit would have been a better option for our away kit we‘ve worn it plenty but then that’s perhaps our European kit?

So spoilt nowadays. When i played we had to take the shirts home and wash them until the numbers came off.

The elite away shirt badge is it embossed rubber as opposed to the fans issue embroidered? Is there a big difference in quality between the two ....£30 of a difference.

The elite away shirt badge is it embossed rubber as opposed to the fans issue embroidered? Is there a big difference in quality between the two ....£30 of a difference.
Elite away shirt is worth it. Especially if you’re going to use it in any way to exercise. It’s the classiest shirt for some time. Badge is rubber but the fit and feel is so different from the cheap one. It’s clearly a stupid price but the cheap one is a ridiculous price for something so poor.

Elite away shirt is worth it. Especially if you’re going to use it in any way to exercise. It’s the classiest shirt for some time. Badge is rubber but the fit and feel is so different from the cheap one. It’s clearly a stupid price but the cheap one is a ridiculous price for something so poor.
Thank you for your reply.

Anyone know where I can get the green gk kit? Same as last season they only release one keeper kit through the store (got the black one on DHGate) but can't find the green one anywhere online.

Anyone know where I can get the green gk kit? Same as last season they only release one keeper kit through the store (got the black one on DHGate) but can't find the green one anywhere online.
I'd scour the bins of North London.... I imagine quite a few Spurs kits have been chucked out this evening....
Fill yer boots mate!

Theres one on eBay heccys sport a kids one printed Gazzaniga 22

Jesus Christ.... there will be no colours LEFT by 2023.... we've have used them all!

Not being an old curmudgeon.... but SERIOUSLY what's wrong with White/Navy (home) Navy/White (away) and 'crazy' Yellow (or Sky blue) as our 3rd...

THOSE are our traditional club colours..... there are FOUR different colours.... plenty to be going on with.... not 'Mulberry infusion or black with hints of Venom Green' ffs!!
remember. most of us just see black and yellow, or purple and white

Fulham also I would imagine, perhaps at Sheff United or Newcastle.
We won’t wear it for any of those. It’s got black shorts, same colour as the home kits of all those teams.

I bought that shirt and I’m wishing I hadn’t as I doubt we’ll wear it more than maybe twice. Once against Leeds, and maybe tomorrow against Stoke. I guess we might also wear it one more time for the sake of it against another team when we don’t really need to.

We won’t wear it for any of those. It’s got black shorts, same colour as the home kits of all those teams.

I bought that shirt and I’m wishing I hadn’t as I doubt we’ll wear it more than maybe twice. Once against Leeds, and maybe tomorrow against Stoke. I guess we might also wear it one more time for the sake of it against another team when we don’t really need to.
I had completely forgotten about the shorts being black.

Back
Top Bottom