Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mourinho recognised Zouma two years ago. I can see why. Him in place of Dier would improve us massively. He's absolutely huge on set pieces.

Mourinho recognised Zouma two years ago. I can see why. Him in place of Dier would improve us massively. He's absolutely huge on set pieces.

Zouma gets a bad rep because of a spell following his awful potential career threatening injury.

He was a brilliant young centre back before then and obviously took a while to get back to that following it. I think he's good and only 26 years old. I can understand why we were linked.

Wolves are mediocre at the best of times but without Jiminez to help make something out of nothing and save them late they are really in tough to win games.

They just don't have the ability/tactics to create goals as a team and rely so much on their top players making something out of nothing.

Fabio Silva is 18year old kid who scored 1 goal in 15. They bought him for, what, 35M.

What the actual fuck

Most clubs scout using Football Manager mate.

And sadly for Wolves, he turns into one of the best strikers in the game if potential is fulfilled. More fool them for actually going into the season with him as their only striker back up.

They could really have done with Cutrone.

Back
Top Bottom