Spurs vs Leicester City 20 Dec 14:15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll guess at:

- Low block
- Doherty in for Aurier
- Lucas in for Bergwijn

just because, why the fuck not?

:tanguythumb:

Lloris

Aurier
Toby
Dier
Reguillon

Hojberg
Sissoko
N'Dombele

Bale
Kane
Son

Bale has to start for this, Leicester will sit back and wait for the counter-attack.

Ndombele got a full rest today - so surely he's back in the team on Sunday?

Lo Celso probably doesn't deserve to be dropped either so I do wonder if this is the game for the two of them, albeit in different circumstances?

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Dier - Reguilon
Sissoko - Hojbjerg
Lo Celso - Ndombele - Son
Kane
Wonder if we may see something like this. MUST have been a reason Mourinho put Lo Celso on the wing today. I do wonder if he was going to potentially bring on Ndombele for Bergwijn and keep Lo Celso on if he hadn't got a yellow card.

NEED to get our strongest team out there though for our next two games.

Give them the rest in the week against Stoke where we bring in the likes of Doherty, Davies, Vinicius, Bergwijn etc.

Really cannot afford to drop MORE points. We've got 1 win in our last 4 games which is quite frankly not good enough and let's be honest, we're in 2nd because everyone else is dropping points too. Liverpool play before us so will likely be 6 points clear by the time we play.

Back
Top Bottom