Spursy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great post. But giving up any semblance of rationality and objectivity is a huge part of being a football fan. It doesn't appeal to me, which is part of the reason I'm neutral.
But you have a soft spot for us, no? :)

Or put it another way, if you HAD to pick a team, who would it be?

"You have a different opinion therefore you're not a super-duper real mega fan like me!"
It's not about having a different opinion, it's just that your overall tone (and timing if I'm honest) smacks of either a fan of another club, only here to 'gloat' ....or, as you claim, a Spurs fan who is so down on his own team he's willing to create a thread about how bad we are...

Either way, you don't seem to 'support' the club... and I mean that even if you ARE a Spurs fan....

Supporting (through thick and thin) is what it's about.... it's hard.... cos if you wanted it easy, there are plenty of Mega clubs who can hand you your success on a plate!

"Super duper Mega Fans" are a rare breed these days.... there's too much cynicism and DEMAND for success, you're either celebrating a win, or skating the whole club.
No in between!!!!

It's not about having a different opinion, it's just that your overall tone (and timing if I'm honest) smacks of either a fan of another club, only here to 'gloat' ....or, as you claim, a Spurs fan who is so down on his own team he's willing to create a thread about how bad we are...

Either way, you don't seem to 'support' the club... and I mean that even if you ARE a Spurs fan....

Supporting (through thick and thin) is what it's about.... it's hard.... cos if you wanted it easy, there are plenty of Mega clubs who can hand you your success on a plate!

"Super duper Mega Fans" are a rare breed these days.... there's too much cynicism and DEMAND for success, you're either celebrating a win, or skating the whole club.
No in between!!!!
I'll continue to support Spurs even if we're relegated to the conference, nevertheless that doesn't mean that I can't recognise certain trends when they become so obvious that it's almost impossible not to notice them.

Numerous losses are a certainty especially if you support a club that's lower down the table, it's not however acceptable for a club of our current calibre to have won the sum total of nothing in the past 12 years.

Wigan have won a cup more recently than we have, how long must the drought continue and why has it gone on for so long?

Those are the questions I was trying to ask in this thread.

I'll continue to support Spurs even if we're relegated to the conference, nevertheless that doesn't mean that I can't recognise certain trends when they become so obvious that it's almost impossible not to notice them.

Numerous losses are a certainty especially if you support a club that's lower down the table, it's not however acceptable for a club of our current calibre to have won the sum total of nothing in the past 12 years.

Wigan have won a cup more recently than we have, how long must the drought continue and why has it gone on for so long?

You must be loving this game today then!
I'm surprised you haven't started a "Bottle Job II" thread all about the first half!

.....and good for Wigan... You're right, they won a Cup... but they're now fighting it out in League 1....however their recent Cup Triumph clearly eclipses ours! Careful what you wish for!

How come this Gooner Prick is still allowed to post on here..
I’m not one for calling for people to be banned but I’ll make an exception for this Twat..

Can we all do the right thing and flush this Dick down the shithouse..

You must be loving this game today then!
I'm surprised you haven't started a "Bottle Job II" thread all about the first half!

.....and good for Wigan... You're right, they won a Cup... but they're now fighting it out in League 1....however their recent Cup Triumph clearly eclipses ours! Careful what you wish for!
I said a club of our calibre should be winning a trophy I didn't say we'd need to get relegated to League 1 to win one.

Also, you're the one who posted on this thread at half time not me, I'm only responding.

How come this Gooner Prick is still allowed to post on here..
I’m not one for calling for people to be banned but I’ll make an exception for this Twat..

Can we all do the right thing and flush this Dick down the shithouse..
Our mentality is weak and continued cup losses have done severe damage to our players moral.

You can ban me all you like but you won't change my mind.

I said a club of our calibre should be winning a trophy I didn't say we'd need to get relegated to League 1 to win one.

Also, you're the one who posted on this thread at half time not me, I'm only responding.
Better than halfway through the first half... thought i'd come on here at HT to see how everyone was reacting... now I know....

Take care lovely, see you after Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom