Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I prefer Winks over Sissoko. Ha can at least pick a pass. He's about as useless, probably a little better at reading play. He's a little bit weak, but at least he tackles. But it's not like Winks hasn't sucked.

Lo Celso or Ndombele should be able to take his place. And if they can't I would still put Winks above him.

I prefer Winks over Sissoko. Ha can at least pick a pass. He's about as useless, probably a little better at reading play. He's a little bit weak, but at least he tackles. But it's not like Winks hasn't sucked.

Lo Celso or Ndombele should be able to take his place. And if they can't I would still put Winks above him.
fuck that sell winks and sissoko and buy a quality midfielder there both trash and well below the standards we need on the pitch .

He’s so afraid of getting the ball that’s silly. He sometimes runs away from the zone of where passes will be done. And don’t get me going with the fucking point “pass there, pass there. Not to me” a midfielder that’s bad with the ball is inexcusable.

Yeah he just points to everyone and runs away. He did it against pool in the first minute. His also pointing to someone to mark up and yet he just stands off himself never engages a player. He does that so often. Your watching the game and thinking fucking go to the player yourself instead of just standing there pointing to someone else. I really don’t get why the coaching team don’t see this when they review the game. He needs to be dropped from match day squad and his place taken by a footballer. Even dele could play that role in fact why don’t the coaching staff start working on dele to be a CM? He started out as a CM. It would save a few Bob in the market. I get the feeling Jose and his team only really working with ready made players For a position and not coaching players for a position.

Surely his time is up now. Isn't even providing us with defensive solidity now. His continued lack of sense to jump for headers (for the 1st) and his woeful positional sense and inability to jump (2nd goal). Without this, it shines a light on his continuing ability to do absolutely zero to help, when we actually have the ball.

Is there another team in Europe who picks a player purely to close down people and cover space?

Staggers me that there are fans that rate him.

Sissoko in spurs s11 is so perfect for that Liverpool fixture at Anfield. Sissoko on the bench is so perfect for that Leicester fixture. Pretty obvious to all except the Jose

How he became a pro footballer is beyond me, he doesn't master any of the fundaments of football. He's the worst footballer I've seen in my life and he's starting games for us and France.

Sissoko isn't crap, he's a useful squad player and did a job for us in some big games this year. The issue is he should be starting one of every 3/4 PL games, not all of them.

Sissoko isn't crap, he's a useful squad player and did a job for us in some big games this year. The issue is he should be starting one of every 3/4 PL games, not all of them.
Agreed

Clarity when you haven’t got an anti Jose agenda

If ever there was an excuse to now 'drop' Sissoko, it's surely this week?

I can almost sort of understand why we have stuck with Sissoko this season, as he's followed his remit well and was starting for a team top of the league and doing what was asked of him by Mourinho to the best of his abilities.

But 1 point from our last 9 available....
Rather him than Winks!

Ooh look at you up at 3.45. Clearly you must be drunk (or maybe Mrs B is withholding her favours). Either way, the outcome is bleak.
I’m waiting for my boss on the night shift as he looks after 17 blokes already so knows what he’s doing before Tina gets her morning tea

He’s so afraid of getting the ball that’s silly. He sometimes runs away from the zone of where passes will be done. And don’t get me going with the fucking point “pass there, pass there. Not to me” a midfielder that’s bad with the ball is inexcusable.
That point don’t pass to me shit kills me .... half the time he’s better placed than the player he’s pointing at

Back
Top Bottom