Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Has Lampard played him in a system/position that actually works? I feel like a lot of this is on Lampard.

Don't believe so.

He seems to either play him in central midfield or on the wing.

If he was smart, he'd play him off the striker.

mirror29.jpg

His job has got to be under pressure surely? Relatively inexperienced, only got the job due to his playing past and affinity really, spent an absolute fortune, etc.

They should be up there challenging no question. Hope he stays as is doing a sterling job thus far

He's a lucky boy Frank, we all know if he wasn't who he is the Russian crook would have pulled the trigger on him already.

Long may he continue, i say. I don't think they'll do anything much with him but a get a top level manager and that squad should be competing for trophies.

Back
Top Bottom