Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was barely anywhere to be seen until we had a bad fortnight.
Now he’s all over the gaff, and when we turn it around it will be
Ha! Nice one

I was all over the forum celebrating each victory with others and commentating on good individual performances.

While you spent your hours spouting hatred and vitriol towards your fellow fans.

John : Happy when we win, angry when we lose

Sammy : Angry when we win, Angry when we lose :angryscouser:

Thanks for reading my mind and posting on my behalf.

The two go hand in hand, buddy.

You can not recognise his achievment of 4 successive champions league finishes and a champions league final while also recognising he achieved it with his hands tied up and with £0.00p investment in his football team for a year and a half.
Dont have to read your mind, just your posts.

I still maintain the money was there. Poch just didn't wanna or know how to spend it
That's your opinion. Fair enough.

But my opinion is he realised the calibre of player we needed to improve and Levy was unwilling to finance what he wanted.

Which is why, in praising Pochettino, a certain amount of criticism has to be levelled at Levy.

Which was the point I was making in reply to poster who reads my mind.

But my opinion is he realised the calibre of player we needed to improve and Levy was unwilling to finance what he wanted.

Which is why, in praising Pochettino, a certain amount of criticism has to be levelled at Levy.

I’m great at this mind reading thing aren’t I?

Ha! Nice one

I was all over the forum celebrating each victory with others and commentating on good individual performances.

While you spent your hours spouting hatred and vitriol towards your fellow fans.

John : Happy when we win, angry when we lose

Sammy : Angry when we win, Angry when we lose :angryscouser:
“Fellow fans” that have slagged off everything to do with Spurs that isn’t Poch or Kane over the last decade......

Fairweather fucks who aren’t in it for the long haul.
You backed the man, not the badge.

But he did splash the cash on Ndombele for Poch

But he did splash the cash on Ndombele for Poch
Apparently Kane is shit because he was free, Son is a 20M Champo punt, Ndombele doesn’t exist, spending 44M on Sanchez as Pochs first choice CB is Levys fault because Poch backtracked and gave Toby another chance, and because Poch chose Aurier and personally called him to join, he wasn’t backed when we signed him.

Liverpool are the role models with their freebie RB and 9M Hull LB, and Champo captain.

What John doesn’t understand is that Poch had to manage the players he had into a winning team. But you can’t instill a winners mentality if you don’t have one.

That is why Poch has now chosen to take the “bought not built” route.

giphy.gif

Apparently Kane is shit because he was free, Son is a 20M Champo punt, Ndombele doesn’t exist, spending 44M on Sanchez as Pochs first choice CB is Levys fault because Poch backtracked and gave Toby another chance, and because Poch chose Aurier and personally called him to join, he wasn’t backed when we signed him.

Liverpool are the role models with their freebie RB and 9M Hull LB, and Champo captain.

What John doesn’t understand is that Poch had to manage the players he had into a winning team. But you can’t instill a winners mentality if you don’t have one.

That is why Poch has now chosen to take the “bought not built” route.
the rock shut up GIF by WWE

You festering bag of puss.

Well he won't fail he already almost has us in a final
And I'll never put complete blame on anyone i know lots more could of been done by the owners throughout the years
When poch fails to win a trophy with PSG will you admit he ain't a top manager?
the Carling Cup isn’t major is it , it’s a reserves pot

“Fellow fans” that have slagged off everything to do with Spurs that isn’t Poch or Kane over the last decade......

Fairweather fucks who aren’t in it for the long haul.
You backed the man, not the badge.
You've been backing the same man and not the badge for 20 years Sammy.

I swear that if they moved on and took control of another club a little bit of you would move with them.

You've been backing the same man and not the badge for 20 years Sammy.

I swear that if they moved on and took control of another club a little bit of you would move with them.
Not working John, I support them because they are Tottenham’s owners and have taken us from 16th regularly to where we are now.

The failure of certain managers to turn the corner isn’t on Levy.
You blamed Poch for the domestics.

We’ve done all this just a few pages ago.
You voided your right to blame the owners for lack trophies.
You blame Poch for that.

Don’t bother talking about before Poch, like that actually is a defence of him.
Had we win a Carabou and FA Cup in the last five years, you wouldn’t be as livid as you are now.
You’d be appeased a little.

Pochettino took that away from you, and you’ve blamed him for it and you stand for it.

You’re lost as a Spurs fan John, it’s time for a rethink. You’re too old to be a glory hunter.

Not working John, I support them because they are Tottenham’s owners and have taken us from 16th regularly to where we are now.
You've been bumbling on for months about how improving our league position is meaningless and Pochettino is a failure because of his lack of trophies!!!!

:avbcringe:

At least try and be consistent in your arguments, mate

You've been bumbling on for months about how improving our league position is meaningless and Pochettino is a failure because of his lack of trophies!!!!

:avbcringe:

At least try and be consistent in your arguments, mate
Meaningless? Improving the league position means you have a better chance of winning the league.

I genuinely believe we will win a trophy this season and if we don’t then yes, Jose has failed to win a trophy this season.
What should I say?
I t was a miracle we achieved to lose and it’s ENICs fault?

the Carling Cup isn’t major is it , it’s a reserves pot
It's not "major" if you want to rank them but it's still a cup. The one big complaint I had with Poch was he did not take the league cup seriously. I know people will say we needed to focus on the league or Europe instead but I strongly feel that winning a trophy would have changed everything for the coaching staff and the core players. Just getting that first trophy and then kick on from there.

I don't even blame Poch as much for the Son at LWB in the semi-final against United because he was trying something different to try winning the game. It didn't work but I will never fault a manager for trying new ideas or tactics. But giving up league cup games will always bug me.

Back
Top Bottom