Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wish I could say I was laughing

But I'm not

Despicable club. Rashford and Bruno are two of the most shameless, disgusting cheaters I've seen on a football pitch and their entire strategy is just to run towards the goal like moths and shoot shoot shoot and when that doesn't work - just dive for a pen!

Fuck em. But they're going to finish far ahead of us at this rate.

I wish I could say I was laughing

But I'm not

Despicable club. Rashford and Bruno are two of the most shameless, disgusting cheaters I've seen on a football pitch and their entire strategy is just to run towards the goal like moths and shoot shoot shoot and when that doesn't work - just dive for a pen!

Fuck em. But they're going to finish far ahead of us at this rate.
What fernandes did pushing an unsuspecting player into an oncoming jumping player was a fucking disgrace but as usual swept under the carpet nothing said. Was it everton game in league cup.? So dangerous

Bruno is the player I hate the most in the league. Disgusting player but with that said, I hate to admit if any top 6 side were to win the league I want it to be United.

Woolwich - Despise
Chelsea - Racists and despise
City - Dirty money and despise
Liverpool - Worst fanbase in the world, whiney manager, media lovefest, hate everything about them
United - Can't stand their players but do not hate Ole so by that tiny margin they are ahead of the others on my hateful list.

Bruno is the player I hate the most in the league. Disgusting player but with that said, I hate to admit if any top 6 side were to win the league I want it to be United.

Woolwich - Despise
Chelsea - Racists and despise
City - Dirty money and despise
Liverpool - Worst fanbase in the world, whiney manager, media lovefest, hate everything about them
United - Can't stand their players but do not hate Ole so by that tiny margin they are ahead of the others on my hateful list.

Nah - City for me, sadly.

Liverpool, Woolwich and Chelsea - no for obvious reasons.

But United? Fuck that.

Yeah, cool. They kept Chelsea, Liverpool and Woolwich from winning it at times throughout the 90s and 00s. But now!? Fuck that. Their entitled fans are a fucking brain ache. They've almost turned into full Liverpool, expecting wins and trophies like they're the dominant team of a bygone era.

I feel nothing when City win.

But United? Fuck that.

Yeah, cool. They kept Chelsea, Liverpool and Woolwich from winning it at times throughout the 90s and 00s. But now!? Fuck that. Their entitled fans are a fucking brain ache. They've almost turned into full Liverpool, expecting wins and trophies like they're the dominant team of a bygone era.

Agree.

Man City doesn't have much fan, nor they're as annoying. Man U fans have become as entitled as Dippers'. They haven't suffered enough, so if they're to win anything prestigious now, their wankfest would be unbearable.

Unlike Dippers, Woolwich and Chavski; Man U (fan and their former players) has this mentality that they think non rival clubs as their feeding clubs.

But United? Fuck that.

Yep City for me and it is largely because they don't have the obnoxious fans or media to deal with if they win or nearly the unlikable players/manager that the others have.

I honestly cannot believe he was fined and banned for that. Cancel culture strikes again.

It was a mistake between cultures and languages, he apologized. End of issue.

If Dale Alli became available Jan 1st, Ole would sign him in a heartbeat...
Supermarket Sweep Shopping GIF by Tesco

Back
Top Bottom