Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

City game off tonight as a few more players have Covid!
With the size of their squad surely they can find enough non contaminated players to field a side? Which is exactly what the Prem League told us when Lasagnegate struck?

Should forfeit it. This is rather fishy.. pep doesn’t want the congestion. They’ll now have a weeks rest for Chelsea and be fresher for their league cup semi.
It’s a joke.

exp29.jpg

I have only seen it from one source so far, 90mins, but City are interested in Kane again as an Aguero replacement. Kane won't be leaving us unless he requests it so no worries about how much a club could offer but I could see him going to City for sure if he ever decides to leave us.

He would never join another London club or Liverpool. Man United are no closer to a trophy than us so City is the only logical choice in the PL.

I have only seen it from one source so far, 90mins, but City are interested in Kane again as an Aguero replacement. Kane won't be leaving us unless he requests it so no worries about how much a club could offer but I could see him going to City for sure if he ever decides to leave us.

He would never join another London club or Liverpool. Man United are no closer to a trophy than us so City is the only logical choice in the PL.

I can't see Kane ever playing for another English club.

I've always said if we treat Kane right, he'll treat us right.

And I genuinely think he's the kind who would end his career without trophies it it came to it. But I do think we will win before his career is up.

I can't see Kane ever playing for another English club.

I've always said if we treat Kane right, he'll treat us right.

And I genuinely think he's the kind who would end his career without trophies it it came to it. But I do think we will win before his career is up.
I hope Kane stays and the fan in me says he will stay his whole career. But the realist in me that has seen so many players leave to chase a trophy thinks that maybe Kane will do it one day. I just can't see him anywhere but England to be honest.

Pep taking a different stance to City’s covidiots and getting defensive for a change... this time around Mendy who hosted a NYE party

From The Times:

“He’s part of the group, he is one of the good guys, is much beloved in our group, in the stands today he was the more [animated] player with Fernandinho and the other ones so he is a special guy for all of us, he has an incredible heart,” Guardiola said of the France left back. “He had good intentions with the heart that he has, but he has to understand some things.

“He invited two or three people on New Year’s Eve, they all tested negative, but they were at his house. I would like to know how many people had five or six people at home on New Year’s Eve, I’m pretty sure many.”

“I don’t think football players are more important than a doctor, NHS people or architects or a teacher in the school for my kids, why [are we] more important than the other ones?” he said. “Normally in society we judge the other one, it would be better if we judge ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom