Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don’t get me wrong lamela a knob head, but why ain’t you lot saying the same thing for GLC and Reguilon? They are all in the same photo
Same reason Ndombele has an army of fan boys defending him against every shred of criticism while the Sissoko thread is a bloodbath of negativity

Reguilon the shameless fuck lied about being alone for Christmas day and everything, what a prat lol

Must wind up the whole club, tbh - for those that behaved themselves at Christmas will likely be annoyed at others not ‘pulling their weight’. Not helpful. (Same goes for Reggie and GLC, but I’m not posting this in 3 separate threads).

Obviously, goes treble for whichever Spam player that is. His fault.

Can't really disagree with bankrupt.

I actually disagree completely with that tweet. IMO Footballers are key workers. I don't mean to sound facetious but the morale of a lot of people relies on football, for a lot of us we shape our weeks around football. Lockdown is incredibly hard but that football has kept going has helped me and a lot of other across the world had a small semblance of normality. Football is important.

Football matters.

Of course, let’s lock everything down, eventually watch TV shows where they make our political leaders cult heroes like in the good old commie days because that’s the right thing to do under this pandemic.

The most annoying this is the Covid he and GLC caught keeps them out for a couple of weeks at a time when Bale is out too.

Not ideal timing lads.

I actually disagree completely with that tweet. IMO Footballers are key workers. I don't mean to sound facetious but the morale of a lot of people relies on football, for a lot of us we shape our weeks around football. Lockdown is incredibly hard but that football has kept going has helped me and a lot of other across the world had a small semblance of normality. Football is important.

Football matters.
No they aren’t key workers. That’s disrespectful to actual key workers in the NHS, shops, logistics, etc.

However, football is important to morale of a large swathe of the country, that much is true. But it doesn’t give any of the players guilty here, an excuse. Not that I’m suggesting that’s what you are saying.

Same reason Ndombele has an army of fan boys defending him against every shred of criticism while the Sissoko thread is a bloodbath of negativity

Reguilon the shameless fuck lied about being alone for Christmas day and everything, what a prat lol
Lol - really? Where did he lie?

He told Mou he was gonna be alone for Xmas, hence the suckling pig lol

He said the same to the media. Should have jast kept quiet, footballers are so dumb sometimes

Yep. I'm sure they weren't the only players that broke the rules over Christmas, but they appear to be the only ones that took a photo and allowed it to get out onto social media.
It was the same back in the first lockdown with Mou and the training session with Ndombele. Again probably not the only ones doing it, but certainly the only ones in a public park where anybody could see them.

Back
Top Bottom