Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good luck to the man, he’s a very special manager and I think most of us are happy to wish him all the best (while glad it’s in a foreign league!) although I will miss the tabloid links to him and woolwich lol :pochcmon:

Good luck Poch!

It can be said his still set didn’t lie in dealing with egos and big signings etc so will be a challenge for him, good to see him back in the game

Funny seeing people think Neymar won't work or train hard. Neymar has a reputation of being a very good trainer! (when fit) and works quite hard on the pitch. Poch will love him.

Neymar played under Pep at Barcelona remember.

I think this is a very good appointment for PSG and Mauricio. He will win trophies at this club to get that monkey off his back and he’s got the right kind of players to play his kind of football. From a selfish perspective, I hope in 3/4 years we have Poch back and it’s the perfect league for him to play in. I feared he would go to Man U but I’m glad that didn’t materialize. Good on him and I wish him a lot of luck!

Back
Top Bottom