Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Exactly, everything went their way for 2 seasons and now it's evening itself out they think it's a conspiracy against them. Ridiculous.
Oh I dunno. The decisions they got against Fulham were pretty embarrassing. At the time they were having trouble winning away from home so needed a boost.

Lord help the next team they'll be playing away in the league as they need even more help. I wonder who that could be...

Scared Jurassic Park GIF by Vidiots

Oh look who’s tactics are unsustainable

You can’t press for two straight seasons because players aren’t robots, and with a PL and CL they just aren’t hungry enough.

But hey, why strengthen because you’re already sooooooo good

LOL

Pot Kettle

:kanehand:
I felt like Liverpool always had lucky shit fall their way (examples against us; Toby OG in final minutes, Bergwjin hitting the post twice, Salah deflected goal this year, Sissoko handball) while Man United always had the ref decisions go there way. Which is obvious based on all the penalties they receive.

Both are the two luckiest clubs in the league but luck from different areas.

Tosser Klopp really does personify the city of Liverpool, self-entitled whiners with a massive victim complex.

For him to say that other teams would have been awarded a penalty when they've had more than their fair share shows what a cunt he is.

That comment implies bias against Liverpool from the officials and he should be charged by the FA.

I'm sure Mourinho would be if he had said the same thing.

For him to say that other teams would have been awarded a penalty when they've had more than their fair share shows what a cunt he is.

That comment implies bias against Liverpool from the officials and he should be charged by the FA.

I'm sure Mourinho would be if he had said the same thing.
I haven't seen an entitled loser this bad since Fergie

Not tactics all of a sudden then
I know you think you’re clever with these comments but you just show how you do not understand anything.

In our previous conversations on Jose’s negative tactics I said multiple times, playing that way against LFC makes sense. Doing it against Palace doesn’t.

If you’re going to try starting an argument with someone at least know what you’re talking about first.

I know you think you’re clever with these comments but you just show how you do not understand anything.

In our previous conversations on Jose’s negative tactics I said multiple times, playing that way against LFC makes sense. Doing it against Palace doesn’t.

If you’re going to try starting an argument with someone at least know what you’re talking about first.
But you called the tactics negative and shit and unsustainable.
Why is that good at Anfield?

But you called the tactics negative and shit and unsustainable.
Why is that good at Anfield?
Because a draw at Anfield is a good result. Playing conservative and taking a few chances hoping to score on one of them is smart. Get to spread out and a team of their quality will run over you.

Teams we are better than we should be controlling games and playing way more aggressive.

But someone as smart as you should know this already. Surely you’re smart enough to know different opponents require different tactics.

Because a draw at Anfield is a good result. Playing conservative and taking a few chances hoping to score on one of them is smart. Get to spread out and a team of their quality will run over you.

Teams we are better than we should be controlling games and playing way more aggressive.

But someone as smart as you should know this already. Surely you’re smart enough to know different opponents require different tactics.
You’ve amended “Shit and Negative” to “Conservative” though.

You’ve slated the manager for a specific approach and then said it’s a good approach in certain games.
So again, why is a shit tactic good in some games?

Could it be that it’s not shit after all.

Back to the drawing board for you then

Back
Top Bottom