Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Simply the greatest striker on the planet. I wouldn’t swap him for Lewandowski, Mbappe or Aguero, not in a million years. We have to start winning trophies though as a club because a player with his world class quality deserves this.

And funnily enough 1 of those assists is from a free kick.
Was it really? Which one? When I was thinking about this the other day, I came to the conclusion that Kane's assist set so far this season has been almost nothing but screamers. I couldn't remember a single one that wasn't.

Was it really? Which one? When I was thinking about this the other day, I came to the conclusion that Kane's assist set so far this season had been almost nothing but screamers. I couldn't remember a single one that wasn't.
I think it was the quick free kick he took against United to set up Sonny.
When we beat them 1-6

Was it really? Which one? When I was thinking about this the other day, I came to the conclusion that Kane's assist set so far this season has been almost nothing but screamers. I couldn't remember a single one that wasn't.

Man Utd at OT

I think it was the quick free kick he took against United to set up Sonny.
When we beat them 1-6
Ohhh yeah. Because it was such a fast free kick and so far out, I encoded it in my memory as an excellent through ball rather than a set piece. Normally, when someone says "set piece assist", you think of someone whipping a ball into the box.

I can see Kane joining PSG next year, especially if Mbappe or Neymar leave.
Kane’s not leaving us for PSG.

I doubt PSG was in Poch’s top 3 of choices in the summer but as time went on, his value seemed to depreciate. Not having won anything was a big part of that, Poch only signing to PSG for 2 years tells me that he realized that.

He’ll win a couple trophies with PSG, gets the ‘trophy-less manager’ monkey off his back then will move on to one of the Manchester Clubs or Barça/Madrid, which ever is available.

If we don’t win anything by then (2022), Kane would be 30, I could see mutual interest in Kane wanting to join Poch on his ‘project’ after PSG.

Preaching to the choir and all that but I had to post this again.

Fucking makes my blood boil that we've still held Sky to account on this bullshit. The FA did it with the "claim" nonsense and got a good bollocking. Unfortunately, Sky have more power than us and speaking up might only attract more trouble.

Preaching to the choir and all that but I had to post this again.

Fucking makes my blood boil that we've still held Sky to account on this bullshit. The FA did it with the "claim" nonsense and got a good bollocking. Unfortunately, Sky have more power than us and speaking up might only attract more trouble.

First time I’ve seen that clip. Sky wankers.

Awful performance but maybe it was too predictable to pin the game in him so could well have been tactical for him to take a back seat.

Baffling that Vinnny got one minute, and should have come on as soon as we went two nil up.

Kanes shot at the end instead of being a team player and passing to Vinny was the icing on a bad cake.

Back
Top Bottom