Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko in spurs s11 is so perfect for that Liverpool fixture at Anfield. Sissoko on the bench is so perfect for that Leicester fixture. Pretty obvious to all except the Jose
Wtf fuck happened to Jose this week. Fucked every decision he made and cost us a bag load of points .... title gone .... thought this was where he came into his own

apologies for off topic

I’m waiting for my boss on the night shift as he looks after 17 blokes already so knows what he’s doing before Tina gets her morning tea
You appear to have adopted my life. Given your obsession with me I should explain. There are 17 self-employed blokes who rely on me and my partner for work. All are free to do whatever they want, set their own rates and so on, but I’ve found that most people like to be told what to do, and go where to go.

I should qualify that my partner from south of the river (big Tone) has nine blokes working for him, so technically I only have eight, but we help each other out on big jobs.

I’d like to offer you a job Baz, but I think the travelling, your infirmity and lack of tools would count against you. Nonetheless, if you fancy £19 per hour as a trainee, give me a shout.

You appear to have adopted my life. Given your obsession with me I should explain. There are 17 self-employed blokes who rely on me and my partner for work. All are free to do whatever they want, set their own rates and so on, but I’ve found that most people like to be told what to do, and go where to go.

I should qualify that my partner from south of the river (big Tone) has nine blokes working for him, so technically I only have eight, but we help each other out on big jobs.

I’d like to offer you a job Baz, but I think the travelling, your infirmity and lack of tools would count against you. Nonetheless, if you fancy £19 per hour as a trainee, give me a shout.
Drunken fantasist

‘Big Tone’ is probably the assistant at your Offy like Michael in Alan Partridge

I’m waiting for the latest episode about your “fucking cunting family “ this year
Your words Joseph after they disowned you

Are you going to celebrate your Father’s death like before or change your story again and put him in a care home??
That was incredible even for you

Sad

Drunken fantasist

‘Big Tone’ is probably the assistant at your Offy like Michael in Alan Partridge

I’m waiting for the latest episode about your “fucking cunting family “ this year

Are you going to celebrate your Father’s death like before or change your story again and put him in a care home??

Sad

Drunken fantasist

Sad
You shouldn’t believe everything you read cunt. My dad is very much alive and we’re a real tight family. I suggest you drop this line of attack before you get another three months in the bin.

Last edited:
You shouldn’t believe everything you read cunt. My dad is very much alive and we’re a real tight family. I suggest you drop this line of attack before you get another three month in the bin.
Ooooh threats now

I believed it because you wrote it
Cunt

Now stop bullying Gentleman Spur or else!

Ooooh threats now

I believed it because you wrote it
Cunt

Now stop bullying Gentleman Spur or else!
Or else what you spineless busybody? What are you going to do? Recipe me to death? Your desperation to be liked on here is sickening. Even when you try hard you come in 3rd behind the dog and Bangkok in the Judas awards. Nobody believes the Mrs B fantasy, or you owning most of Turkey. You’re tolerated because you cut a pathetic figure.

You have a lexicon of 19 words, but usually keep to ‘mate’ and ‘cunt’ - all uttered from your foul hovel in Lincolnshire. You’re a lonely old man with nothing else to do but stare at your Lenovo shitbox that you bought when Currys or Argos told you to buy a computer. All the while fabricating your online persona as an all round nice guy. And so dumb you can’t even post a picture on here - which is a blessed relief.

Or else what you spineless busybody? What are you going to do? Recipe me to death? Your desperation to be liked on here is sickening. Even when you try hard you come in 3rd behind the dog and Bangkok in the Judas awards. Nobody believes the Mrs B fantasy, or you owning most of Turkey. You’re tolerated because you cut a pathetic figure.

You have a lexicon of 19 words, but usually keep to ‘mate’ and ‘cunt’ - all uttered from your foul hovel in Lincolnshire. You’re a lonely old man with nothing else to do but stare at your Lenovo shitbox that you bought when Currys or Argos told you to buy a computer. All the while fabricating your online persona as an all round nice guy. And so dumb you can’t even post a picture on here - which is a blessed relief.

Ok mate

I have a Huaweii shit box actually which was recommended by Borodin another poster you bullied
remember him?
I bought it in John Lewis actually

If you’re going to have a go get your facts right
Mate

I don’t go on the Judas awards but I hear you’re doing well
Cunt

I've never been his biggest fan, but credit where it's due because he's been man of the match tonight. A great performance.

Goat Bleating GIF

Back
Top Bottom