Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well it was revenge, they cost us a Champions League spot and celebrated, even though they were playing our team severely handicapped, and we go on to break their hearts in the 95th minute of the next match at their shithole which we thought at the time would relegate them (which it would have if not for Tevez).
Let's get it right. It would have relegated them if they hadn't deliberately cheated by playing inelligible players..one for 26 matches, and one for 5.
Then, rather doing what should be done when a club fields an inelligible player (this should be written in the actual rules on the subject), and removing any points gained in which said players made an appearance(recording them as a 2-0 loss or whatever) they bottled it and fined them. IMO because the Premier league thought that at that time, the Icelandic biscuit billionaires that owned spam were more glamorous to have around the PL than whatever homely northern business man owned Sheffield United

Just to say, I do believe that. Clubs employ people to change players light bulbs. There are no excuses to play an illegible player, and the punishment should be written into the laws.

Their fa cup game against Man City being postponed because Man City let four players go to Dubai who now have covid. Surely West Ham should just be awarded the tie?

It's the women's super League game that's being postponed. Man City play Birmingham on Sunday and West Ham play Stockport on Monday in the FA Cup.

So apparently the Spammers are selling Sebastien Haller to Ajax for half what they paid for him. He's only been there a season and a half. What a ridiculous club
They bought him for Β£45m, sold him 18 months later for Β£20m but still owe frankfurt Β£15m..So the useless Idiots get Β£5m.
Their thick fans think they have Β£20m to spend but they haven't.

TBF Haller is good. He just doesn't work in West Ham's system.

I think Jose would have liked him as a plan b striker.
I am not so sure.

This Haller guy has physical ability, but from what I saw him, he tried too hard to become a poor man Zlatan.

Zlatan has the productivity and as importantly, the big brother influence in the dressing room, that plays a part in having managers let some mistakes/ wastefulness on the pitch slide.

For that role, I don't think Mourinho like wasteful forward, who doing flick, and back heel just for the sake of it; which this backheel merchant Haller is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom