Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

9288271-E-9947-46-CD-9-B78-043-F4250142-E.jpg
Agree with the 'too much red' sentiment!! #neverred
Whatever genius came up with this needs a Knighthood!! Fucking beautiful!

Ahhhhhhhhhh, The Shelf celebrating a Spurs goal... what could be a finer sight on the Eve of FA Cup 3rd Round weekend?!!

Top one is the 3-0 loss at home to Leeds in '73.
Was in the Paxton that day, and remember Bremner elbowing Ralph Coates full in the face. Blood covered the front of his shirt.
That's Cardiff at home in '78.

Last edited:
Who can ever forget the Bristol Rovers game?!!
I couldn't go to that game, because I was having a farewell dinner for my mum and dad, as they were going back to live in Malta. It was an insane result and I insisted that we watched it on MOTD (poor mum was out voted:) ). Ironic that we were promoted over Brighton by a goal difference of 9!

Last edited:
I couldn't go to that game, because I was having a farewell dinner for my mum and dad, as they were going back to live in Malta. It was an insane result and I insisted that we watched it in MOTD (poor mum was out voted:) ). Ironic that we were promoted over Brighton by a goal difference of 9!
Sort of reminds me when my daughter had uni rehearsals for their musical.
It meant she missed the 9-1 Wigan game.

Back
Top Bottom