Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Must be an American thing because they have some wild cameras for NFL and NBA games that look just like computer games.

Trying to put my finger on it:

Ignoring the fact that the body language looks a bit like their respective videogames (especially the NFL guy) I think it's a combination of even lighting and a high frame rate (probably 60 fps). It makes things look smooth in a non-cinematic but very videogame-y way.

Trying to put my finger on it:

Ignoring the fact that the body language looks a bit like their respective videogames (especially the NFL guy) I think it's a combination of even lighting and a high frame rate (probably 60 fps). It makes things look smooth in a non-cinematic but very videogame-y way.

I noticed it this past weekend during one of the NFL games. Agree with the frame rate, but there is a vibrancy to the color that is having an effect as well.

For me, the biggest factor is that there is a unbelievable clarity on the focus of the shot or closest person, while the background is very blurry. Most traditional camera angles would have everything, the people closest to camera and the background all in focus at the same time. I would imagine that this is mostly due to nobody in the stands.

Boring mid table Derby where one team would be happy with a point in their quest to retain their top flight status, whereas palace will be looking for three points as they eye a top half finish

6 of the 11 players in this Palace line-ups contracts are up in the summer.

6 of their 9 on the bench have their contracts up in the summer too..

They're fucked.

Might need to sell Zaha in the summer to actually fund a new team.

I'd like to be the man who decides if the ball is in the quadrant for a corner kick or not. Wouldn't want to run the line - just sit there in the corner and decide if the ball is in the quadrant or not.

If the corner is to be taken from the other side, some other fucker can do it.

Back
Top Bottom