Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Touche! A 5 & half hour train journey.
Don't let sammy see you write that. Or the many who spend far more time on here than me. & its You who keeps wanting my attention by replying to ny posts.
I don't spend enough time online. Now too much. You are always picking away at me. No suprise to see you reply to my post.

Deflect with humour rather than address all the negative poch comments from our fans who you delude yourself in to thinking they don't think badly of poch.

"I don’t think any Spurs fan thinks that badly of Poch. I just think people are debating wether he was a success or not"

🙄
Was just having a wee joke. I’ll not do it again.

Just on moonpig.com getting a congratulations card for poch. As we are all clearly over the moon for him.
I have put in some of the lovely quotes taken from this very forum, from fans who only want the best for him & think of him fondly.........

:pochshock:

We wasted 5 years with pochettino and won fuck all
Won absolutely fuck all in 5 years yes what an achievement
I've endured a fraud being in charge for 5 years

I am looking at cups won and he is incapable of winning one because he isn't good enough

When he doesn't win anything with PSG everyone will realise he isn't a God

He needs to leave this club before we play Liverpool unless 10-0 is something we want to experience
This cunt needs to go by the morning

you ACTUALLY believe Pochettino would win a trophy with Woolwich,Utd, Chelsea or Leicester?????????????????????? LOOOOOOL. Even if he went to City or Liverpool it’s doubtful due to his pig headedness and wanting to avoid it being called a Klopp or Pep team.
Probably bench Salah or play DeBruyne as a winger just to put his piss scent on the team.

Listen Poch was a loser, and he always will be a loser. Bottling every single chance he had at a cup is what I'll remember him for

i am saying poch is just a good manager not a great one and will come 2nd or 3rd in the french league with all the money in the world available to him

A game of this magnitude, and Poch does what he always does. Sit on his hands, waiting to lose, like a bottle job

Anyone that is still poch in after that top yourselves you bunch of cunts

:pochcmon:

He is a loser who is not good enough thats the truth
The guy was a stone cold loser
serial loser.
Poch was a serial loser
Toby and Eriksen have won titles, Poch is the only serial loser of the three

Poch
can’t get the best out of Winks on a regular basis even though Southagte can?

What fucking achievement? Top 4 trophy is not a trophy for us anymore than it was for Wenger....we’ve won NOTHING, and have barely played 10 excellent 90 minute games in 3 years.
He’s done the bare minimum if you look at it without the soppy emotional “I love him” bollocks.
You’ve been had proper, like the rest of them.....it’s become blatantly obvious that the squad was carrying Poch and not the other way around. He was the one punching above his weight, not that we were lucky to have him.

We were heading for relegation not just a battle under poch

The one thing that will lose Poch his job is missing top 4 so there’s the silver lining

He won't do well because he isn't an elite level manager and that will be proven at his next job then it will be all downhill from there

He never got offered those jobs because they know he will never win anything for as long as he is a manager. He would fail to win the French league with Psg

George Graham won us more then poch did with a shitter team
Less than george graham

You go shine pochettinos oh right he hasn't got any and never will

Kane blatantly undermining the Poch approach Love it

We gave an Argentinean fraud years and he is loved by 99% of spurs fans

Sorry did I miss something did he win us a trophy?
What success? He won nothing
I personally think poch will never win a trophy in his lifetime

:pochwtf:

he is not elite and never will be

If he cared for this club in any way he should quit by the morning

the Argentinean david o'leary and we were his Leeds. He had a squad capable of winning things and he never learnt or was tactically good enough to get the job done

You will see when he fails at Newcastle it will only be downhill for him because he is not elite

it will become clear that he is not capable of winning a trophy when he gets his next job.

Poch is an overrated fraud and that will be confirmed with his next appointment and failure to win a trophy yet again

Sorry what top job has poch ended up with? What top trophies is he ending up with this season? No one will touch him because for 2 years he had a world class team and bottled it at every opportunity

Because he is an overrated fat pe teacher
glorified p.e teacher

Poch did fail in england .Do the world a favour top yourself you cunt

Because poch was an overrated clown and mourinho will show him up with a limited squad

I'd get rid of The Argentinean con man

When poch fails to win ligue 1 with psg its going to be fascinating what excuses you come out with

it was just another fuck up in a long line of fuck ups from poch in games that truly matter

That man is never going to win a trophy in his managerial career. You could give him man citys team and he would still wouldn't win anything

Are we seriously thanking him for coming above Woolwich? I think we should thank him for showing there is still a chance for any del boy or chancer in life that you can still con the public in order for you to earn some money. Argentinean mike bassett

You could give poch man citys squad and he would win fuck all because he ain't good enough tactically to beat the best. The man will never win a trophy in his managerial career

When poch fails to win a trophy with PSG will you admit he ain't a top manager?

Go cheer and wank over another top 4 finish. Tell your kids or grandkids about all those years we bearly won things. Tosser

Just can't decide how to sign off at the end of the card. 'with love' or 'best wishes'
from all the fighting cock forum?!

:pochcry:

Expect my mate will be seeing him over the next month or so.

Do you want to me to pass it on to him.... can imagine it now “here you go what some people really think of your time at Spurs!”

:dembelelol:

Hmm. If you say so.
I do. And I don’t pick on anyone. I’m 48 years old for fuck sake. I’m a good 30 odd years past picking on people.

I just happen to not agree with your stance on Levy and feel I have the right to say so. However, I agree with a number of your posts and opinions and act accordingly by pressing the wee buttons at the bottom of those.

But the constant carping about Levy does do my tits in. It shouldn’t. But it does.

I do. And I don’t pick on anyone. I’m 48 years old for fuck sake. I’m a good 30 odd years past picking on people.

I just happen to not agree with your stance on Levy and feel I have the right to say so. However, I agree with a number of your posts and opinions and act accordingly by pressing the wee buttons at the bottom of those.

But the constant carping about Levy does do my tits in. It shouldn’t. But it does.
Yeah more important things in life to get worked up over. Yes, you can say you don't agree with my stance on levy. Most don't. I think its only me & john that have that stance. So spare a thought for us having many more carping on about how great levy is & how great he is!
Ps. I am not saying me & john are right about levy & ENIC. Its just our opinions.

Yeah more important things in life to get worked up over. Yes, you can say you don't agree with my stance on levy. Most don't. I think its only me & john that have that stance. So spare a thought for us having many more carping on about how great levy is & how great he is!
You two started it.

Expect my mate will be seeing him over the next month or so.

Do you want to me to pass it on to him.... can imagine it now “here you go what some people really think of your time at Spurs!”

:dembelelol:
Ha please do. & a bill from levy for the training top he forgot to hand in before he left.

Loved poch as tottenham boss and was one of the best for a long time and wish time the best but i dont care now if he wins trophies at other clubs. He won the french community shield. A one off game that he had no hand in getting them there with by a country mile the biggest team in france.
He will manage the top teams and will win stuff but people here need to move on from him. Hes gone end of. Good while it lasted. Great times, great football but no trophies. It balanced itself out imo.
Anyone else remember his comment after losing to palace in the cup? Winning trophies only builds egos 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Loved poch as tottenham boss and was one of the best for a long time and wish time the best but i dont care now if he wins trophies at other clubs. He won the french community shield. A one off game that he had no hand in getting them there with by a country mile the biggest team in france.
He will manage the top teams and will win stuff but people here need to move on from him. Hes gone end of. Good while it lasted. Great times, great football but no trophies. It balanced itself out imo.
Anyone else remember his comment after losing to palace in the cup? Winning trophies only builds egos 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
That was a ridiculous comment. I remember being pretty angry about that match, partly because I was there, but mainly because you should never turn your nose up at any silverware and certainly not the FA Cup. We need strong egos. A bit more ego and his reign would have been undeniably glorious.

Back
Top Bottom