Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd say a guaranteed 6 points in Woolwich's next 2 league games. Which looking at the fixtures could probably put them 5 points off the top 4 and 1 point behind Frank Lampard's Chelsea.

Gives them a bit of hope.

But then it's all down hill from there looking at their fixtures. From the end of January, they may only win 1 league game until March.
Nothing guaranteed in this league, especially for Woolwich

I bet they'll have a huge drop in form again this year

You've got to give it to Jose, he always has a great retort in his repertoire:)

He knew how to handle Özil from day one as well.

How Lille convinced Ars*nal that Pepe was £72M worth of football player I will never know
Corruption, I read an article (ESPN but still) that described how some lawyer found irregularities in the way they conducted business and how 20m from the Pepe deal and a couple of mil from the Leno deal found its way into the pockets of Raul Sanllehi's pockets.

That guy was known to be sketchy from the prime, corrupt Barcelona days too.

So probably a lot of under the table shit going on here, just more out in the open than usual, for footy.

Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

Back
Top Bottom